Similar items in stock
Fisher-Price - My Little Snugabear Cradle 'n Swing
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your baby happy and entertained with the My Little Snugabear Fisher-Price Cradle 'n Swing. It features a plush boa for added softness and an airy canopy on the back with three dangling honeybee toys. The seat of the Fisher-Price baby swing has two different reclining positions, and the swing is designed so that your baby can swing front to back or side to side. With 16 soothing songs, your baby will be easily comforted and engaged. The Fisher-Price infant swing also folds compactly for easy transport and storage.
Fisher-Price - My Little Snugabear Cradle 'n Swing:
- This swing has deluxe softgoods, including plush boa that will embrace baby in luxurious softness
- Has an airy canopy on the back of the swing
- 3 delicate soft honey bee toys hanging from the mirror mobile overhead
- The seat has a removable support for newborns in an adorable bear theme.
- The seat has 2 recline positions
- Swing features 3 seat positions providing mom with options for her baby along with the soothing side-to-side cradle motion and traditional head-to-toe swinging motion
- Music includes 16 tunes - 8 soothing and 8 entertaining - along with 2 nature sounds
- The swing has 6 distinct speeds with SmartSwing technology, volume control and the frame folds for storage
- The Fisher-Price baby swing has an AC adapter that has also been added to save on batteries
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||0 to 12 Months Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||X7347|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||27.50 x 38.00 x 40.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- vibration doesnt have any but as far as i notice mines if it stays hours boucing after a long time it goes off but it has to be a very long time for that to stop bouncing.by BeLLezA81/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have a vibration setting that we've been able to find. It will automatically shut off the music & sounds, but it always seems to keep on rocking until we turn it off; and that usually lasts the better part of an hour at least. It does not have a timer option either.by Nico4141/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The music and rotating animals automatically turn off after a determined period of time but the swing keeps swinging until you manually turn it off.. I never really check how long it takes for the music to turn off but it is long enough for the baby to fall asleep... Unfortunately there is no vibration settings..by Leyonsan8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Angie, all of our swings have automatic shut off for the music, mobile, and light features. Only SmartSwing Technology models have a swing motion time out feature after 4 hours of use. The swing does not have a vibration feature.by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices12/11/2015Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceConsumerServicesWas this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 25 lbs per the instruction manual.by Nico4141/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 25lb weight limit, but my son is probably about 15-16 pounds now at 6 months and the swing doesn't work as well.by Porsh088/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The My Little Snugabear Cradle 'n Swing has a maximum weight limit of 25lbs or a developmental limit when the child can pull upward or sit unassisted; whichever the child reaches first.by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices8/1/2016Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceConsumerServicesWas this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 23 inches tall and over 11 pounds and she is very comfy and the swing moves smoothly.by Twinkie788/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't. It automatically shuts off after 20 minutes and you have to go turn it back on.by Nico41411/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to re-start it, unfortunately.by ProudMommy2BabyGirl1/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The music on the My Little Snugabear Cradle 'n Swing with turn off after approximately 20 minutes. Press the music button to restart. When you restart the music a different song will play.by Fisher-PriceConsumerServices1/21/2016Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceConsumerServicesWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$3.57 List price $6.99Save $3.42
- $15.38 Was $21.19Save $5.81