Similar items in stock
Sakar Xo 7" Core Tablet - Tablet - Android 4.1 Jelly Bean - Hd Screen - 1.6 Ghz Dual-core Processor - Google Play - 8gb Internal Memory - Dreams Interface Over 100 Preloaded Games - Parental (xo-780)
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sakar XO 7' Core Tablet - Mfg Part No. XO-780
Featuring a 7" multi-touch Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, capacitive HD screen, the XO Tablet provides brilliant colors and a clear picture with a 1.6 GHz dual-core processor, 8GB Internal (expandable MicroSD™ Card Slot), and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity to offer high-speed browsing to parents and kids alike. Kids can use the Dreams Interface to explore more than 100 free, preloaded games, apps, videos, eBooks and other content that are organized by ability and interests instead of age. This family-friendly tablet offers three separate user profiles and parental controls that allow you to control your child's access to apps, the Internet and more. Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life.Features
- Designed and developed by One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) with a library of educational content curated by OLPC in collaboration with nationally recognized educational experts.
- 7" multi-touch, capacitive HD screen with a 1024 x 600 dpi resolution for brilliant colors and a clear picture
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system
- 1.6 GHz dual-core processor
- Dreams Interface offers over 100 free, preloaded games, apps and more based on subject areas, interests and skill level
- Dream Categories include XO Doctor, XO Artist, XO Writer, XO Astronaut and more
- Google Play offers access to millions of additional apps, games, books and more
- Three separate user profiles allow use by different members of the family
- Parental controls let you control access to apps, the Web and Google Play
- XO Journal tool allows parents to track how their child spends his or her time on the tablet and where his or her interests lie
- Bilingual design lets you change the environment to Spanish or English
- Front 1.2 MP and rear 2.0 MP cameras
- 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of flash memory
- 802.b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity
- MicroSD and USB ports
- Supports MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, AAC, FLAC and OGG music files
- AVI, MOV, 1080p MP4, RMVB, FLV and MKV video file support
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Bumper case offers protection
- Google certified
- Bumper case
- AC adapter
Age Group: Child
- XO 7" Core Tablet
- Bumper Case
- AC Adapter
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Processor Speed:||1.6 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||7.5 hours|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Educational Focus:||Language and Literacy , Early Development , Music & Creativity , Math, Counting & Time , Science & Technology|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XO780|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 8.00 x 3.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, two cameras actually, but not great quality... should be fine for most kids.by An anonymous customer9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! The XO Tablet has both a front and rear camera -- perfect for capturing the world around you!by XO Tablet Expert9/13/2015Written by a verified representative from XO Tablet ExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a front and a rear cameraby OLPC11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes: 1.3 MP Front 2.0 MP Rearby karol1rw11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has front and rear facing cameras. Source http://www.wired.com/design/2013/07/olpcs-new-150-android-powered-tablet-in-schools-and-walmart-shelves/by lukeaj11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say 5yrs to 10 yrs.by RDone6/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The content curated for the XO Tablet is appropriate for all ages -- young kids graduating from beginner tablets all the way up to adults! All of the content on the XO Tablet is organized by ability, not age, so kids can learn and explore at their own pace. Additionally, since the XO Tablet has the Google Play Store, parents can add more content to the XO Tablet as they feel it is appropriate for their child -- and adults and older kids can use the XO in Android mode just like any other Android tablet.by XO Tablet Expert10/30/2015Written by a verified representative from XO Tablet ExpertWas this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 3-12by OLPC8/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The XO Tablet is designed for kids 3-12 years old.by OLPC10/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The age group this Tablet is designed for is ages 6-12. Hope this helps! But my 2.5 year old is enjoying it too actually!by mommymod10/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You are able to download the Skype app from google play the front and rear facing cameras option are a great feature. keeping you in touch with the whole family near or far.by bedad9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes... requires wifi connection and "parental" access.by An anonymous customer8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can download the Skype app in the adult regular android mode or use GTalk.by OLPC8/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?