Check out these related products
- $14.04 List price $19.99Save $5.95
- $14.63 List price $19.99Save $5.36
- $41.96 List price $46.90Save $4.94
- $52.78 List price $65.50Save $12.72
- $44.46 List price $48.30Save $3.84
- $39.85 List price $41.95Save $2.10
- $53.63 List price $61.10Save $7.47
- $227.39 List price $303.00Save $75.61
- $14.11 Was $15.08Save $0.97
Consider these popular products
- $20.39 List price $29.99Save $9.60
- $28.68 List price $40.00Save $11.32
- $16.95 List price $21.95Save $5.00
- $11.30 List price $16.95Save $5.65
- $16.02 List price $25.00Save $8.98
- $11.08 List price $16.95Save $5.87
- $13.47 List price $16.00Save $2.53
- $16.66 Was $17.70Save $1.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2013, ISBN13 9783527411184, ISBN10 3527411186
Filling the need for a solid textbook, this short primer in cluster science is ideal for a one-semester lecture for advanced undergraduate students. It is based on a series of lectures given by the well-established and recognized authors for the past ten years.
The book covers both the basics of the domain as well as up-to-date developments. It can be divided roughly into two parts. The first three chapters introduce basic concepts of cluster science. Chapter 1 provides a general introduction, complemented by chapter 2 on experimental and chapter 3 on theoretical aspects. The second half of the book is devoted to a systematic presentation of free cluster properties, and to a thorough discussion of the impact of clusters in other domains of science. These explicitly worked-out links between cluster physics and other research areas are unique both in terms of fundamental aspects and of applications, and cannot be found elsewhere in the literature.
Also suitable for researchers outside of the field looking for an introduction to cluster science.
|Number of Pages:||173|
|Author:||Dinh, Phuong Mai , Suraud, Eric , Reinhard, Paul-Gerhard|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Publication Date:||December, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 9.75 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.