Check out these related products
- $16.78 List price $19.95Save $3.17
- $40.08 List price $55.00Save $14.92
- $39.75 List price $55.00Save $15.25
- $30.57 List price $39.95Save $9.38
- $30.01 List price $39.95Save $9.94
- $36.87 List price $49.95Save $13.08
- $32.19 List price $39.95Save $7.76
- $41.98 List price $58.00Save $16.02
- $43.00 List price $60.00Save $17.00
- $16.79 List price $19.95Save $3.16
- $43.26 List price $60.00Save $16.74
- $36.06 List price $40.00Save $3.94
- $19.96 List price $24.95Save $4.99
- $17.59 List price $24.95Save $7.36
- $18.93 List price $24.95Save $6.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Prestel Pub, 2013, ISBN13 9783791348520, ISBN10 3791348523
The first book of its kind, this in-depth look at the cult of caps explores one of fashion's most enduring international trends. The 21st century has witnessed a cap craze. Nearly every facet of society has embraced its own version--from rappers to punk rockers, cyclists to baseball stars, hipsters to high fashionistas. In Caps: One Size Fits All, Steven Bryden explores the evolution of the cap, tracing its roots from functional item to fashion must-have. Filled with expertly shot color images, the book features interviews with cap connoisseurs and icons of cap fashion, including Supreme's Aaron Bondaroff and Craig Ford, owner of the London BAPE store. It explores the design and construction of caps as well as the incredible array of brands and types: from baseball to five-panel, painter's cap to the Pittsburgh pillbox, Ralph Lauren to Stussy. The book also peers into the closets of avid collectors, tracks the cap's journey through pop culture history, and includes street style photos showcasing how people are wearing caps around the world today.
|Number of Pages:||191|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 7.25 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.