Check out these related products
- $83.75 List price $93.95Save $10.20
- $140.49 List price $147.81Save $7.32
- $301.83 List price $344.95Save $43.12
- $65.90 List price $72.95Save $7.05
- $266.67 List price $296.27Save $29.60
- $67.52 List price $110.00Save $42.48
- $101.33 List price $112.95Save $11.62
- $115.43 List price $140.00Save $24.57
- $109.19 List price $129.99Save $20.80
- $280.11 List price $359.30Save $79.19
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Yale Univ Pr, 2013, ISBN13 9780300188158, ISBN10 0300188153
Using simple but rigorously defined mathematical models, Thomas Quint and Martin Shubik explore monetary control in a simple exchange economy. Examining how money enters, circulates, and exits an economy, they consider the nature of trading systems and the role of government authority in the exchange of consumer goods for storable money; exchanges made with durable currency, such as gold; fiat currency, which is flexible but has no consumption value; conditions under which borrowers can declare bankruptcy; and the distinctions between individuals who lend their own money, and financiers, who lend others'.
|Number of Pages:||344|
|Author:||Quint, Thomas , Shubik, Martin|
|Publisher:||Yale Univ Pr|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.