Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$3.99 List price $5.99Save $2.00
- Clearance$4.69 List price $8.99Save $4.30
- Clearance$4.19 List price $7.99Save $3.80
- Reduced Price$7.09 List price $10.99Save $3.90
- Reduced Price$9.19 List price $12.79Save $3.60
- Clearance$8.99 List price $15.39Save $6.40
- Reduced Price$8.39 List price $13.09Save $4.70
T-Mobile Pre-Paid Nokia Lumia 521 4G Smartphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The compact 521 4G T-Mobile Pre-Paid Nokia Lumia Smartphone is a Windows Phone that sports a memory card slot, 5MP camera. The cell phone also has a removable battery, a 1 GHz processor, and is 4G-capable. This T-Mobile Pre-Paid Smartphone also has the ability to integrate with Xbox, Windows 8 and SkyDrive. This phone is a smart choice to connect, play games or get your daily weather, in addition to talking to friends and family.
Nokia Lumia 521 4G Smartphone:
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||T-Mobile|
|Size:||7.24"L x 3.86"W x 2.09"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||610214632074|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Operating System:||Windows Phone 8|
|Number of Megapixels:||5 Megapixel Megapixels|
|Screen Size:||4" Inches|
|Mobile Operating System:||Windows Phone|
|Features:||Music Player , Bluetooth , Camera , Full Web Browsers , Wi-fi Ready|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.24 x 3.86 x 2.09 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- At the T-Mobile Website.by Jb0we10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can pay it online over your phone or on a landline.by HotRodUSA5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can pay your bill on line you have app on your phone put your info or go to Wal-mart and pay at customer serviceby CoCo197510/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can pay your bill online @ T-Mobile.comby cato197110/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Means capabilities are better when it is unlocked.by NickCivin7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a option in settings to lock your phone with a code you select, you can turn the lock on and off any time you want.by neonparrot7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Locked means it will only work with the carrier it was intended for. Unlocked means it will work with any carrier that supports the technology, and the carrier bands. Most phones with a carrier brand on the device will be locked to that carrier. You would need to have the carrier unlock it. The only valid reason for locking a phone is to keep you under their contract. If you paid an unsubsidized price for the device, you should be allow to request an unlock code. Keep in mind, that a phone unlocked is still confined to the technology and bands. A GSM phone will never work on a CDMA carrier. A device that has no LTE bands will only be able to connect with 2G or 3G services - no matter what the carrier says. In the case of the 521, it will work on any GSM-2G band, and all GSM-3G bands with exception to the 900Mhz band. There is no LTE radio, and there is no support for CDMA, so it will not work on Sprint, nor Verizon.by FSP41210/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Locked phones can only be used on the indicated carrier's network. Unlocked phones can be used on any compatible network. Most unlocked t-mobile and att phones will work on one another's networks.by BroMezzano10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can access the internet through a 4g data plan.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and if you have more than a $50 you have your own hotspot.by NickCivin9/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I can access internet on my phone when away from wifi hotspots.by neonparrot7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - under this T-Mobile prepaid plan, internet access is available only through wi-fi, not through cellular.by dadlad7/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?