Check out these related products
- $40.80 List price $60.00Save $19.20
- $23.76 List price $25.95Save $2.19
- $18.33 List price $26.99Save $8.66
- $22.10 List price $27.99Save $5.89
- $15.63 List price $22.99Save $7.36
- $15.92 List price $19.99Save $4.07
- $15.32 List price $22.99Save $7.67
- $19.44 List price $24.99Save $5.55
- $19.81 List price $24.99Save $5.18
- $18.65 List price $24.99Save $6.34
Consider these popular products
- $16.10 Was $16.96Save $0.86
- $11.59 Was $14.54Save $2.95
- $12.05 List price $14.95Save $2.90
- $10.59 List price $12.99Save $2.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Bloomsbury USA Academic, 2013, ISBN13 9780713679298, ISBN10 0713679298
The bulk of this handbook is step-by-step case studies, comprehensivelyexplained and illustrated with photographs. Each chapter demonstratesand guides the reader through procedures for making a bangle orbracelet using a particular technique, approach or skill. Topicscovered include: wax-work (casting), chain making, wire work, found objects, piercing, stone-setting. Designed to appeal to both beginners and practising jewellers, there isan introductory chapter on basic techniques, covering thefundamentals of jewellery-making, complete with detailed explanationsand photographs. Each chapter includes a generous garnish ofrelevant 'tips and tricks' - useful hints from the author and otherexperienced jewellers.
|Number of Pages:||128|
|Subject:||JEWELRY MAKING , METAL-WORK|
|Series Title:||Jewellery Handbooks|
|Publisher:||Bloomsbury USA Academic|
|Publication Date:||May, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.