Check out these related products
- $9.96 List price $15.95Save $5.99
- $13.48 List price $14.95Save $1.47
- $14.71 List price $20.00Save $5.29
- $12.75 List price $15.00Save $2.25
- $11.35 List price $16.95Save $5.60
- $11.66 List price $15.95Save $4.29
- $13.94 List price $16.00Save $2.06
- $17.57 List price $24.95Save $7.38
- $15.37 List price $17.95Save $2.58
- $12.31 List price $15.00Save $2.69
- $13.45 List price $15.00Save $1.55
- $15.51 List price $19.99Save $4.48
- $10.17 Was $12.87Save $2.70
Consider these popular products
- $10.82 Was $12.28Save $1.46
- $14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- $6.18 List price $9.99Save $3.81
- $7.37 List price $10.00Save $2.63
- $19.49 List price $30.00Save $10.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Reimagines the final months of Stefan Zweig's life, an author forced to flee his home in Austria by the Nazis, first to London, then New York, and finally to Brazil.
"He looked long and deep into her eyes. "I'll go first," he said. "You'll follow me... if that's what you want."
On the 22nd February 1942 Stefan Zweig, one of the most popular authors of his generation, committed suicide with his wife Lotte. The final, desperate gesture of this great writer has fascinated ever since.
Zweig was an exile, driven from his home in Austria by the Nazis. Fleeing first to London, then New York, trying always to escape both those who demonised him and those who acclaimed him, he eventually took his young bride to Brazil, where they were haunted by the life they'd been forced to abandon and by accounts of the violence in Europe.
Blending reality and fiction this novel tells the story of the great writer's final months. Laurent Seksik uncovers the man's hidden passions, his private suffering, and how he and his wife came to end their lives one peaceful February afternoon.
|Number of Pages:||155|
|Author:||Naffis-sahely, Andre , Seksik, Laurent|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.