Check out these related products
- $12.49 Was $13.25Save $0.76
- $13.98 List price $14.95Save $0.97
- $15.52 List price $21.95Save $6.43
- $7.46 List price $12.99Save $5.53
- $12.11 List price $15.95Save $3.84
- $14.80 List price $17.00Save $2.20
- $9.99 List price $15.95Save $5.96
- $16.03 List price $18.50Save $2.47
- $16.68 List price $19.99Save $3.31
- $14.76 List price $16.95Save $2.19
- $27.01 List price $35.00Save $7.99
Consider these popular products
- $15.19 List price $21.00Save $5.81
- $13.27 List price $16.99Save $3.72
- $12.67 List price $18.00Save $5.33
- $15.35 List price $18.00Save $2.65
- $4.99 List price $6.99Save $2.00
- $11.79 List price $14.00Save $2.21
- $19.33 List price $26.00Save $6.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Trafford on Demand Pub, 2013, ISBN13 9781466977723, ISBN10 1466977728
In an age and time where poetry and prose of the heart are slowly being replaced with musical thumps wrapped in loud beats that demand our undivided attention, this book is a solace of poetic expressions wherein you may pause from the "hurried busyness" of life and soothe your soul. It is a candid expose of life lessons predicated on debunking the widely held misconception that we only live once to heralding the actuality that we, in fact, die at least once but we live every day. It is a masterful fusion of prose, poems, and prayers that challenge readers to first conceptualize their best-lived life and then to live that life fully each day and, secondly, to move a step further and to visualize the benefits and joys of their best-lived life compounded exponentially and to know with full assurance that that abundant life envisioned can be their reality. This book is one woman's experience of how God pursued her and won her heart with His patient, undying, don't-want-anything-in-return love and the story of how her life changed on the journey to find His heart. It is a compelling life story that will touch your soul, move your heart, and inspire you to embark on your own quest to having/possessing/enjoying life right here, right now.
|Number of Pages:||208|
|Author:||Minott, Dawn A.|
|Publisher:||Trafford on Demand Pub|
|Publication Date:||March, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.