Check out these related products
- $20.97 Was $24.20Save $3.23
- $23.89 List price $27.00Save $3.11
- $11.76 List price $17.00Save $5.24
- $16.00 List price $18.99Save $2.99
- $16.67 List price $28.00Save $11.33
- $23.17 List price $30.00Save $6.83
- $18.87 List price $26.00Save $7.13
- $20.49 List price $30.00Save $9.51
- $14.66 List price $25.99Save $11.33
- $20.26 List price $24.99Save $4.73
Consider these popular products
- $12.92 List price $28.00Save $15.08
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $11.19 List price $13.95Save $2.76
- $15.16 List price $25.00Save $9.84
- $16.62 Was $18.09Save $1.47
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $20.50 List price $29.99Save $9.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Provides counsel on how to promote oneself and find a desirable job by creating personal brands that exhibit the qualities employers seek.
"New York Times" and "Wall Street Journal" Bestseller
""Promote Yourself" is a perfect read for young people starting their 'real' job, or veterans who want to up their game."
---Daniel H. Pink, #1 "New York Times" bestselling author of "To Sell Is Human and Drive"
How people perceive you at work has always been vital to a successful career. Now with the Internet, social media, and the unrelenting hum of 24/7 business, the ability to brand and promote yourself effectively has become absolutely essential. No matter how talented you are, it doesn't matter unless managers can see those talents and think of you as an invaluable employee, a game-changing manager, or the person whose name is synonymous with success. So, how do you stand out and get ahead?
The subtle and amazingly effective art of self-promotion is the razor-thin difference between success and failure. By drawing on exclusive research on the modern workplace and countless interviews with the most dynamic professionals, career guru and founder of Millennial Branding Dan Schawbel's "Promote Yourself "gives you the new rules for success, and answers your most pressing questions about your career:
* What are managers really looking for?
* What do you do if you're stuck at work?
* How do you create a personal brand for professional success?
* How do you use social media to propel your career?
"Promote Yourself" frees you from the outdated rules for getting ahead and lays out a step-by-step process for building a successful career in an age of ever-changing technologies and economic uncertainty. By basing your personal brand on the rock-solid foundation of hard, soft, and online skills that are essential to get the job done right and by knowing exactly what managers value, Schawbel provides you with the unique skills and message that you'll need today and for the rest of your career. "Promote Yourself: The New Rules for Career Success" is the definitive book on how to build an outstanding career.
|Number of Pages:||250|
|Author:||Buckingham, Marcus , Schawbel, Dan|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publication Date:||September, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.