The Founding Farmers Cookbook: 100 Recipes for True Food & Drink from the Restaurant Owned by American Family Farmers
Check out these related products
- $16.58 List price $21.99Save $5.41
- $19.04 Was $20.47Save $1.43
- $32.91 List price $45.00Save $12.09
- $13.32 List price $19.99Save $6.67
- $17.99 Was $19.57Save $1.58
- $21.79 List price $24.99Save $3.20
- $20.63 List price $24.99Save $4.36
- $27.48 Was $29.22Save $1.74
- $11.39 Was $12.72Save $1.33
- $20.70 Was $22.48Save $1.78
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Andrews McMeel Pub, 2013, ISBN13 9781449437169, ISBN10 1449437168
Take a fresh look at what you put on the table with "The Founding Farmers Cookbook: 100 Recipes for True Food & Drink," from one of America's most popular restaurants.
Take a fresh look at what you put on the table with "The Founding Farmers Cookbook: 100 Recipes for True Food & Drink," from one of America's most popular "and" sustainable restaurants.
Nestled in the nation's capital, Founding Farmers offers traditional homegrown fare made with fresh ingredients from family farms, ranches, and fisheries across the country. Now you can indulge in traditional American dishes such as Yankee Pot Roast, Southern Pan-Fried Chicken and Waffles, and 7-Cheese Mac & Cheese at home. Best of all, they're easy to make using fresh ingredients that are grown right here in the United States and can be found at your local farmers' market.
In addition to 100 accessible farm-to-fork recipes, " The Founding Farmers Cookbook" takes you straight to the source of the foods you enjoy every day, with profiles of hardworking American purveyors from Virginia and Maryland, to North Dakota and Texas, and beyond.
Keeping in line with the Founding Farmers mission to support local producers, proceeds go to a collective of family farmers, ranchers, and fishermen.
With its focus on people, fresh food, and local communities, this cookbook with a mission is a must-have for anyone who wants to bring true American food and drink to their home table.
|Number of Pages:||233|
|Author:||Founding Farmers , Comet, Renee , Martell, Nevin|
|Publisher:||Andrews McMeel Pub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 10.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $16.69 Was $18.06Save $1.37
- $12.29 Was $13.25Save $0.96
- $11.84 List price $16.95Save $5.11
- $9.24 List price $14.95Save $5.71
- $10.66 Was $11.50Save $0.84
- $17.85 List price $30.00Save $12.15
- $12.47 List price $17.99Save $5.52
- $11.46 Was $13.67Save $2.21
- $9.66 List price $19.99Save $10.33
- $14.55 List price $20.99Save $6.44
- $13.98 List price $19.95Save $5.97
- $21.87 Was $23.79Save $1.92
- $9.59 Was $10.62Save $1.03
- $11.55 List price $16.99Save $5.44
- $14.53 List price $19.95Save $5.42