Check out these related products
- $13.60 List price $15.00Save $1.40
- $18.01 List price $19.95Save $1.94
- $16.56 List price $19.95Save $3.39
- $14.30 List price $24.95Save $10.65
- $12.15 List price $15.95Save $3.80
My Life With Deth: Discovering Meaning in a Life of Rock & Roll
Consider these popular products
- $7.53 List price $16.00Save $8.47
- $212.22 List price $271.67Save $59.45
- $15.30 List price $18.99Save $3.69
- $11.42 Was $12.19Save $0.77
- $168.11 List price $178.20Save $10.09
- $8.07 Was $12.16Save $4.09
- $13.03 Was $17.00Save $3.97
- $14.46 List price $17.00Save $2.54
- $10.63 List price $16.00Save $5.37
- $15.14 List price $22.00Save $6.86
- $181.58 List price $230.00Save $48.42
- $13.98 List price $20.00Save $6.02
- $137.15 List price $165.45Save $28.30
- $185.92 List price $238.00Save $52.08
- $11.33 Was $12.91Save $1.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Simon & Schuster, 2013, ISBN13 9781451699883, ISBN10 1451699883
FAITH, HOPE, AND HEAVY METAL
"In My Life with Deth," cofounder and bassist of Mega-deth David Ellefson reveals the behind-the-scenes details of life in one of the world's most popular heavy metal bands. If you're looking for revelations, they're here, including the drug habits that brought the band members to their knees. You'll learn of David's unsuc-cessful attempts at rehab and the period when he was strung out on methadone, cocaine, and heroin--all at the same time.
But "My Life with Deth" is far more than just another memoir of debauchery. Ellefson also shares the story of his faith journey, which began when he decided his only choice for survival was to get free from his addic-tion. In his recovery, he returned to his childhood roots in the Lutheran church and embraced his Christianity that continues to inform his life and work today.
In the pages of this book, you'll find insightful comments from some of the biggest names in heavy metal, along with life lessons for every reader. Whether religious or not, you'll be enthralled, informed, and inspired by this tell-all book on discovering meaning in a life of rock and roll.
|Number of Pages:||238|
|Author:||Ellefson, David , McIver, Joel , Cooper, Alice|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publication Date:||October, 2013|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.