Check out these related products
- $39.69 List price $50.00Save $10.31
- $20.81 List price $21.99Save $1.18
- $18.94 List price $24.99Save $6.05
- $34.41 List price $49.95Save $15.54
- $51.13 List price $59.95Save $8.82
- $84.64 List price $95.00Save $10.36
- $44.85 List price $65.00Save $20.15
- $35.32 List price $55.00Save $19.68
- $50.12 List price $65.00Save $14.88
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$9.00 Was $11.53Save $2.53
- Rollback$9.00 Was $11.50Save $2.50
- $10.84 Was $12.47Save $1.63
- $4.66 List price $4.99Save $0.33
- $12.59 Was $14.25Save $1.66
- $11.97 List price $19.95Save $7.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Gibbs Smith, 2013, ISBN13 9781423632900, ISBN10 1423632907
A visual autobiography and portfolio of one of the West's famous trial attorneys
The Lost Frontier features a generous and dazzling collection of the author's own paintings and photographs, vividly embellishing his story of growing up in the Depression and his evolution as an attorney and advocate for the disenfranchised. Most importantly, it uniquely documents his life in and relationship with his beloved state of Wyoming. With an unabashedly iconoclastic view of how things are and how they should be, these images and words could only have been created by Gerry Spence.
Gerry Spence is a well-known trial attorney who has tried and won many nationally known cases, including the Karen Silkwood case and the defense of Imelda Marcos. He also founded the Trial Lawyers College, which established a revolutionary method for training lawyers for the people. He is the author of sixteen books, including the best-seller How to Argue and Win Every Time, and has been a frequent commentator on television, including serving as legal consultant for NBC covering the O. J. Simpson trial. He lives in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, with his wife of forty years, Imaging.
|Number of Pages:||264|
|Publication Date:||September, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 10.00 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.