Similar items in stock
As Seen on TV Pajama Jeans Women's PajamaJeans, Small
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The As Seen on TV Pajama Jeans feature European styling with five pockets. Made with a comfortable Dormisoft fabric, these soft-feel pants move the way you do. Maintain a stylish look while relaxing in comfort with these attractive women's pajama jeans, size small.
Pajama Jeans Women's Pajama Jeans, Small:
- Designer jeans look with the soft feel of pajamas
- European-styling with brass rivets and 5 functional pockets
- Comfy Dormisoft cotton-spandex blend with no zippers or buttons
- Care instructions for the As Seen on TV jeans: machine wash
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Washable
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 5.38 x 11.00 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||80095|
|Color:||Blue , Denim|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No but they all need hemming from my point of view. I think the length ranges, depending on sizes, from 29" upward.by aleutgrandma10/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pic adjoining that simply states Women's. I ordered two pair and they are both 12-14 which oddly are exactly what I wanted. I'm happy.by aleutgrandma4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I've worn Small, Extra Small, and "no size stated" which turned out to be 12-14. The smalls were about 31", were wee bit long. Now that I'm wearing "no size stated", which are 12-14, I'll need a tailor since they are at least 3" too long. I'm 5'6".by aleutgrandma12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products