Shark Sonic Duo Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner, KD450WM
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Shark Sonic Duo KD450WM promises a quick, powerful and easy way to remove stuck-on dirt from carpets, area rugs and hard floors. It is a total floor care system that cares for, cleans and finishes all hard floor surfaces and carpets. It provides a better clean with less effort every time. To get your carpets truly clean, the Sonic Duo first removes the visible dirt on the surface of the carpet. Then the carpet solution with Trap & Remove Technology penetrates deep and attaches to the stuck-on dirt down deeper into the fibers. As the solution dries, it dehydrates the dirt, unlocking it from the fibers, so it is easily vacuumed away later. Carpets are left cleaner and fresher. Hard floors are deep cleaned and are left with a beautiful non-streak finish with no dulling residue. To get your hard floors truly clean, the sonic action and specially formulated cleaning solution work together with the pad to get rid of the dirt — even down into the cracks.
Shark Sonic Duo Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner:
- Removes stuck-on dirt from hard floors and carpets
- Dual scrubbing action: 1000 scrubs per minute for deep cleaning
- Premixed, ready-to-use non-toxic solutions are safe for family and pets
- Hard floor solution, carpet solution, carpet pre-treater and polish solution
- Microfiber washable pads specialized for hard floor and carpet cleaning
- AirGlide maneuverability, swivel steering and head lights for easy cleaning
- Perfect for carpets, area rugs, hardwood, tile, vinyl and stone surfaces
- 1 hard floor cleaning pad
- 1 rug/carpet cleaning pad
- 1 carpet scrub 'n stain pad
- Wood and hard floor cleaner, 12 oz
- Carpet Buddy no-rinse carpet cleaner, 12 oz
- Carpet Buddy pre-treater carpet stain and odor remover, 10 oz
- Model# KD450WM
|Color:||White , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KD450WM|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes and just google it. Walmart has the cleaning solution so you can order it onlineby Melissa0404124/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its the same on they show on tvby genellep11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is the same one. You can order from Walmart online, or many other stores carry it online too. Walmart has started carrying the product in store also. It is the cheapest price for the duo I could find, and the cleaners seem to be the same price no matter where you buy them.by spotlesslyclean8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the same one. I bought it and the solutions at Walmart.by Shannlen8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This IS the one they show on TV. So far I've only been able to find the various cleaning solutions at Shark's website but I imagine they'll become more widely available after it's been on the market for a while.by 3reddogs37/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes same one they show on tv and they sell the cleaning solution here on walmart.comby Citasmommy6/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is worth it if you don't have super dirty carpet. Maybe for maintenance in between shampooing. I was most impressed with the hard floor cleaning, but will definitely continue to use with my carpet also.by spotlesslyclean11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is worth every penny and am so glad that I bought it. My search for the perfect floor cleaner is over!by mommadoright11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Found the product to be very useful, my carpets were terrible and it works just fine.by JamestheSkeptic12311/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The reason I bought it was because it can be used on carpet and floors. I love the convenience of that. Also, the machine is so light it is very easy to use, nothing like those heavy unmanageable dedicated carpet cleaners. But, saying that, it probably doesn't have the cleaning power of those big units for carpet.by Shannlen11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No No NO NO -- big waste of money! I brought it and returned it the same day!by cleaninggreyhound8/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that it could be cheaper but it's a brand new product. If you don't plan to use the carpet-cleaning feature, you can save about $50 by just purchasing the hard floor unit. I can't see using the carpet-cleaner for large areas. Probably worth the money if you can afford it because, thus far, it's a one-of-a-kind product.by JWrightCA2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You spray the solution by pressing a button on the handle ( like the spray button on an iron), then you run the machine over that area. It leaves it clean and damp and the just air dries.by Shannlen11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing to mop up. Spray the solution as needed. Dries quickly.by MrMomInVA5/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Duo has a cleaning solution that you control to spray on the floor the machine cleans with itby Slambam11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You use the cleaner that sprays from the machine, the floor is damp not wet. I tried it on my tile floor and found it didn't clean into the grout lines. I would recommend cleaning those the old fashioned way with a scrub brush then using the Sonic duo over the overall floor.by Decomaniac11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?