Customers also considered
- $231.82 List price $299.00Save $67.18
- $185.51 List price $199.00Save $13.49
- $134.00 List price $230.00Save $96.00
- $317.00 List price $399.00Save $82.00
- $116.99 List price $199.00Save $82.01
- $99.99 List price $139.00Save $39.01
- $75.49 Was $83.55Save $8.06
- $109.00 List price $149.00Save $40.00
- $16.88 List price $37.99Save $21.11
- Clearance$79.99 List price $99.99Save $20.00
- $69.00 List price $99.00Save $30.00
- $88.00 List price $149.99Save $61.99
- Rollback$24.99 Was $29.00Save $4.01
- $7.97 List price $12.00Save $4.03
- from $7.48
- $38.76 List price $89.99Save $51.23
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience fitness like never before with the Weider Ultimate Body Works. This item is a worthwhile choice for beginners as well as experienced fitness enthusiasts who are looking to amp up an existing routine. It's specially designed to work just about every muscle group. This adjustable incline bench provides exercise possibilities for both upper and lower body workouts. With regular use, it can help you strengthen muscles and enhance flexibility. The Weider Body Works machine features an inclined platform with wheels that you can adjust to your desired position to suit your workout goals, body size and existing strength. A steeper incline yields greater resistance. Stretchy bands provide the option to increase the perceived weight up to 50 lbs beyond your own body weight. Its distinctive cable and pulley system allows for greater versatility and a greater range of motion. It's covered under a 90 day parts and labor warranty, for added convenience.
Weider Ultimate Body Works features a compact space-saving design, so it's a premium option for home gyms.
Weider Ultimate Body Works:
- Adjustable incline bench on wheels with a pulley on each side
- Adjust the bench to a steeper incline to increase the amount of weight resistance
- Resistance bands provide the option to increase weight resistance up to 50 lbs with the addition of the 4 resistance bands
- Weider Body Works' cable and pulley system allows for greater versatility and greater range of motion
- Resistance bands increase weight resistance beyond the user's own body weight
- SpaceSaver design conveniently folds for easy storage
- 90-day parts and labor warranty
- Size: 71"L x 26.5"W x 49.5"
- Model# WEBE15911
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WEBE15911|
|Fitness Goal:||Strengthen Core , Build Muscle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||59.00 x 27.50 x 48.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. do the cords really make it harder. are they flimsy. is there a power cord or can one be added
- 50 pound cords is like 100 pounds free weights added to a total gym at its highest level. Lower the incline on TG and the actual resistance decreases. The resistance from these cords is the same at any incline.by FlashToso10/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 50 lb cords is the same as 100 lb weight added to the sliding seat.by FlashToso10/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can feel a difference with just one of the cords in use. The cords are well made and not flimsy.by HoosierShopper479110/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are four cords You can attach one or all four - Depending on how much resistance you want They are not flimsy- the cords reminds me of the bungee cordsby patant10/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- to areadya 10. there are 4 bungee cords on the end of the board you hook them on and they give you more resistance. you should have them too.by nightowlmom10/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- What cords are you talking about? My gym came with only the attached pulleys.by Areadya108/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they make it much harder. I've had it almost a month now and still haven't even gotten to use them yet! You have 4 cords, and can use on 1, or 2, 3, or all 4. But you are going to wait a while before you are strong enough for this! LOL!by sparkett6/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cords add resistance to it. And no there is no power cord.by camarowoman19651/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 1 to 4 attachable bungee cords that do a good job of adding tension. I wouldn't have thought they would add much but they really do.by amantiado6/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby HoosierShopper47917/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby chisafin7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I had an old rug I put under it, but it does not come with its own mat.by pdtvt12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not come with a mat.by kecsgal1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, no mat. But you can get by without one. If you have hard floors, it has rubber covers on all edges. If you have carpet, it works fine. May be a little more stable on a mat, but I use it just fine without.by KyBoy29/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The machine has a padded exercise table, but not a separate mat. The padded table is comfortable.by SeptemberLeaves1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not. You will have to supply your own. But who needs it. I have mine on a plywood floor!!by FadedFreckles9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This machine doesn't come with a mat.by BrookeAtIcon9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's relatively easy to put into storage mode, which is how it arrives. But, it is 79 pounds, so for me... it's going to stay up.by ConsiderThis17/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's easily collapsible, but it's still a pretty large piece of equipment, even collapsed. Will probably fit under bed easily though. It will collapse completely by pulling one pin. You may also have to compress the bench if you have stretched it out for taller users. Still, very simple to collapse and reopen.by KyBoy23/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't taken mine down because I use it everyday, but, my husband says it is collapsible and can be put away.by SeptemberLeaves1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Except for the foot plate and the handles, nothing comes off. One end flattens like an ironing board, and that is easy to do since gravity helps. The other end has to be pushed in while pulling a tension knob, and that is quite difficult without help.by suemay10315/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It collapses just like a Total Gym. If trying to slide under a bed, you may have to first remove the footrest but it removes very easily. No other parts would have to be taken off to store in tight areas.by MrDubois3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you need to do is pull the pins out of the handle bar and the foot bar. Taking those two off it collapses into a fairly compact piece.by highschoolsweethearts3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only 2 pieces need to be taken off to be folded down. It does fold down quite flat, but even folded is about 4 ft. long.by NurseApril3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $354.81 List price $399.00Save $44.19
- $185.51 List price $199.00Save $13.49