Customers also bought these products
- $33.99 List price $49.99Save $16.00
- Clearance$5.00 Was $5.61Save $0.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Dell Inspiron I660-69868 23" ( 2000 GB, Intel i7 3.90 GHz, 8 GB) Black
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i5-3330 Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|Memory Card Type:||Secure Digital (SD, SDHC, SDXC, SDIO), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Sick PRO (MS-PRO), xD Picture Card|
|Processor Speed:||3.0 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8 GB|
|Connector Type:||3 x Aux Audio, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone, 1 x Microphone, 4 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|RAM Memory:||8 GB|
|Features:||Wireless , HDMI Outputs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.32 x 6.89 x 14.45 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Speakers are included and sound pretty good.by DETERRENT5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby wyliecoyote15/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No unfortunately its separate...by Tulka1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and for limited use (music, You Tube) they are quite good. You can fake surround sound with them.by Walmazon12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes It works Great. Great overall product.by AMarcu4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Thank you for your interest in the Inspiron 660 desktop! Yes, this computer comes with both Ethernet and Wireless Ethernet (WiFi) connectivity. It can connect to B/G or N WiFi networks, which means that basically any WiFi network in the world. From the description: "10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC" Hope this helps! JonathanNforDellby YourDellTeam4/4/2013Written by a verified representative from YourDellTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?