Check out these related products
- $95.30 List price $103.95Save $8.65
- $146.67 List price $176.95Save $30.28
- $88.33 List price $100.95Save $12.62
- $133.22 List price $153.95Save $20.73
- $198.06 List price $245.95Save $47.89
- $204.25 List price $226.95Save $22.70
- $167.00 List price $191.95Save $24.95
- $81.95 List price $98.95Save $17.00
- $165.95 List price $202.95Save $37.00
- $192.71 List price $243.95Save $51.24
- $141.35 List price $166.95Save $25.60
- $226.39 List price $288.95Save $62.56
Consider these popular products
- $3.35 List price $3.95Save $0.60
- $2.46 Was $2.90Save $0.44
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $5.71 Was $6.29Save $0.58
- $11.54 Was $12.83Save $1.29
- $3.44 List price $5.99Save $2.55
- $6.88 List price $11.99Save $5.11
- $8.47 List price $8.99Save $0.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Cengage Learning, 2013, ISBN13 9781133602774, ISBN10 1133602770
Thoughtful and comprehensive, DEVELOPMENTALLY APPROPRIATE PRACTICE: CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT IN EARLY EDUCATION, 5th Edition, is designed to meet the needs of new early childhood students as well as experienced teachers, professionals, and parents. It provides an overview of the concepts and theoretical foundations of developmental practices and discusses the practical implications for teachers and caregivers. Reflecting the NAEYC position statement on Developmentally Appropriate Practice, the book includes content on aligning early childhood teaching practices with national education standards. Section I explores developmentally appropriate practice, including an in-depth section on the theory and research of play as well as discussion of early learning standards in curriculum development. Readers also learn how well known curriculum approaches fit into the principles of developmentally appropriate practice. Subsequent sections, which discuss the physical, social/emotional, and cognitive/language domains, individually address appropriate practice for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and primary-aged children. Section V, available on the book's website, discusses how teachers can make changes that result in more developmentally appropriate practices and how to gain support for those changes with families and communities. Available with InfoTrac Student Collections http: //gocengage.com/infotrac.
|Number of Pages:||472|
|Publication Date:||January, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.