Similar items in stock
- $249.99 List price $270.00Save $20.01
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.92Save $9.93
Straight Talk ZTE Merit Z990G Prepaid Smartphone
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$59.99 Was $79.00Save $19.01
- Rollback$129.99 Was $149.00Save $19.01
- Rollback$129.99 Was $149.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$59.99 Was $79.99Save $20.00
- $39.99 Was $59.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.92Save $19.93
- Rollback$39.99 Was $59.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$79.99 Was $99.99Save $20.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Made with a 3.5" touchscreen, the ZTE Merit Z990G Straight Talk Prepaid Cell Phone gives you bright and clear web browsing and messaging. With access to over 450,000 apps on Google Play, the ZTE Straight Talk Phone gives you endless ways to customize your phone. Plus, the 5MP camera and video recorder on the ZTE Straight Talk Phone allows you to capture all your special moments. With GPS capabilities, the ZTE Straight Talk Phone lets you know where you're going, no matter where you are. The Android 2.3 operating system and 600MHz processor on this straight talk cell phone ensures a fast, intuitive response. With Straight Talk Cell Phones, the ZTE Merit Z990G Straight Talk Prepaid Cell Phone is the choice for anyone who needs more than the basics of a cell phone.
Straight Talk ZTE Merit Z990G Prepaid Cell Phone:
- This phone will only work with the $45/30-Day Unlimited Service Plan or the $65/30-Day Unlimited International Service Plan
- 3.5" touchscreen
- Android 2.3 OS
- 5MP camera/video recorder
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Instant messaging
- Advanced GPS capabilities
- 3G/WiFi connectivity
- 600MHz processor
- 5 home screens
- Access to over 450,000 apps on Google Play
- MP3 player
- Supports microSD cards up to 32GB
- Gravity sensor
- Tilt and shake
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) rating: M3/T3
- 1500 mAh lithium battery
- Talk time: up to 5.8 h
- Standby time: up to 10 days
- Includes battery, charger, 2GB microSD memory card, activation card, service guide and user manual
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Straight Talk|
|Processor Speed:||600 MHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Life:||5 hours 48 minutes|
|Number of Megapixels:||5 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Size:||4.5"L x 2.5"W x 4.5"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STZEZ990GP4P|
|Container Type:||MOLDED TRAY IN BOX|
|Talk Time:||5 hours 48 minutes|
|Features:||Music Player , Bluetooth , Camera , Full Web Browsers , GPS , Wi-fi Ready|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.45 x 2.32 x 4.45 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can I use an unlocked t-mobile my touch (4G) phone with the Straight Talk plans ($45-50/month - unlimited talk, text, data plans)?
- Yes, it states that right on Straight Talk's website, under the SIM card section.by EWSHEDS9/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you have an unlocked phone that uses a SIM card, you should be able to buy a SIM card from straight talk, it should work.by micklooking11/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unlocked, with SIM Card, you should be able to, you will have to upate the APN info, look in the app store for APN Update ( Tweakker APN INTERNET MMS works great ) this will set the connection correctly.by micklooking8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use your phone, and you will get 4G. The previous person said you would not. If you go to straighttalksim.com you will find this answer. But only if it is a real tmobile phone that had 4G to start with. att phones will work, but no 4G. Most people, probably 99% do not know that tmobile phones have a extra band(1700mhz) that att does not have, thats where they get the 4G from. Let me know how it works, I have a tmobile I am thinking about switching.by Ledguy10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can with Straight Talk's Bring Your Own Phone program. All you will need to do is buy the proper sim card(unlocked or T Mobile). You will not get 4G though through Straight Talk. You will be limited to 3G for your net services. More information can be found at http://www.straighttalksim.comby Jarryed8/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yo hsve to contact straighttalk to get a straighttalk compatible sim card. I suggest going to their site so you can get one specifically for your phone. They also have simcards for other carriers too. Also I believe that is a smartphone and any that need a data link will only work with the $45.by chatrage8/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is on AT&T Towersby WandaLoo637/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it uses AT&T towers.by TheChuck32110/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The in-store card that the phone is displayed in says it is a GMA phone.... this is essentially a ATT network phone; however, the Straight Talk site doesn't seem to make this point clear....WHY? Is it so difficult to share this with potential customers? I've spent days looking on-line for a Verizon android and it's so vague!by RDST7/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's At&tby eah26016/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The G at the end of the model number means it uses AT&T towers. A "C" at the end would mean it uses Verizon towers.by TxGal7710/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What network does this phone operate thru? Some associates say AT&T, some say Sprint, & some Tracfone
- Hi RDiane, The Straight Talk ZTE Merit is a GSM (SIM CARD applies) network phone. The ZTE Merit runs strictly off of ATT's prepaid tower share usage contract. Sprint is a CDMA (Non SIM card) network. So No the ZTE Merit can not run off of Sprint. Tracfone is the Umbrella Branded Trademark.by Sweetpeacm0612/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm located in the Eastern US and mine works off from AT&T.by SKG612/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs on AT&T prepaid towers.by butterfliqueen12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- AT&Tby Caramel081912/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs on AT&T towers.by Weetomah12/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (7)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- Reduced Price$19.59 List price $29.99Save $10.40