Check out these related products
- $13.07 Was $14.05Save $0.98
- $11.45 List price $16.95Save $5.50
- $13.63 List price $18.99Save $5.36
- $9.39 List price $12.99Save $3.60
- $8.49 Was $9.80Save $1.31
- $12.36 List price $14.99Save $2.63
- $11.35 List price $14.99Save $3.64
- $16.81 List price $19.99Save $3.18
- $15.64 List price $16.95Save $1.31
- $14.09 List price $16.99Save $2.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Collects strips featuring Bucky B. Katt, Satchel the dog, and their human companion, Rob, and their misadventures in a shared apartment.
Welcome to the crazy, dysfunctional world of "Get Fuzzy." In this microcosm of nerdy vegan Rob Wilco's apartment life abide his sociopathic cat Bucky and his guileless but often perceptive dog Satchel (and, yes, they are named after famed Negro Leagues baseball players). Their interactions and domestic repartee not only appeals to pet lovers but also to any cartoon fan who gets a kick out of the idiosyncrasies of life between any co-dwellers.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
Bucky B. Katt continues his reign of terror over his "Get Fuzzy" roommates, Satchel the pooch and Rob the human, in "The Stinking." In addition to rants about his anticow crusade, Bucky also berates global warming as global stinking. Always on the defense against a monkey invasion, Bucky is armed with his own self-made arsenal of creative weaponry.
It's one strange and scary little household in the apartment that Rob, Bucky, and the lumpy canine Satchel share. Mild-mannered Rob can barely manage Bucky, who some might say is deranged, and Satchel, who usually ends up being the patsy. In this treasury, which includes all the cartoons from "Masters of the Nonsenseverse" and "Survival of the Filthiest," Darby Conley once again morphs the human-pet relationship into one that humorously reminds us of our own weird human relationships.
|Number of Pages:||248|
|Series Title:||Get Fuzzy|
|Publisher:||Andrews McMeel Pub|
|Publication Date:||November, 2012|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $2.89 List price $3.99Save $1.10
- $11.99 List price $14.99Save $3.00
- $8.45 List price $9.95Save $1.50
- $4.33 List price $4.99Save $0.66
- $8.19 List price $12.99Save $4.80
- $7.89 Was $8.67Save $0.78
- $9.25 List price $12.95Save $3.70
- $11.12 List price $12.99Save $1.87
- $11.55 List price $16.99Save $5.44
- $19.43 List price $30.00Save $10.57