Check out these related products
- $190.32 List price $215.85Save $25.53
- $11.63 List price $16.99Save $5.36
- $15.90 List price $16.95Save $1.05
- $15.71 List price $16.95Save $1.24
- $9.79 List price $14.95Save $5.16
- $6.50 List price $14.95Save $8.45
- $14.61 List price $15.95Save $1.34
- $8.92 List price $15.95Save $7.03
- $15.52 List price $19.95Save $4.43
- $15.16 List price $17.95Save $2.79
- $15.80 List price $18.00Save $2.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Princeton Univ Pr, 2012, ISBN13 9780691156668, ISBN10 0691156662
"The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking" presents practical, lively, and inspiring ways for you to become more successful through better thinking. The idea is simple: You can learn how to think far better by adopting specific strategies. Brilliant people aren't a special breed--they just use their minds differently. By using the straightforward and thought-provoking techniques in "The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking," you will regularly find imaginative solutions to difficult challenges, and you will discover new ways of looking at your world and yourself--revealing previously hidden opportunities.
The book offers real-life stories, explicit action items, and concrete methods that allow you to attain a deeper understanding of any issue, exploit the power of failure as a step toward success, develop a habit of creating probing questions, see the world of ideas as an ever-flowing stream of thought, and embrace the uplifting reality that we are all capable of change. No matter who you are, the practical mind-sets introduced in the book will empower you to realize any goal in a more creative, intelligent, and effective manner. Filled with engaging examples that unlock truths about thinking in every walk of life, "The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking" is written for all who want to reach their fullest potential--including students, parents, teachers, businesspeople, professionals, athletes, artists, leaders, and lifelong learners.
Whenever you are stuck, need a new idea, or want to learn and grow, "The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking" will inspire and guide you on your way.
To share thinking stories, go to: http: //5elementsofthinking.wordpress.com
|Number of Pages:||157|
|Author:||Burger, Edward B. , Starbird, Michael|
|Publisher:||Princeton Univ Pr|
|Publication Date:||August, 2012|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.70 List price $10.00Save $4.30
- $8.62 List price $15.00Save $6.38
- $7.38 List price $14.99Save $7.61
- $5.08 List price $9.99Save $4.91
- $5.36 List price $5.95Save $0.59
- $14.36 List price $24.99Save $10.63
- $9.85 Was $11.12Save $1.27
- $9.28 List price $14.95Save $5.67