About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Straight from the American Medical Association (AMA), this book is the only 2013 CPT Code Book with the official CPT coding rules and guidelines developed by the CPT Editorial Panel. The AMA CPT 2013 Professional Edition covers hundreds of code, guidelines and text changes for properly interpreting and reporting medical procedures.
AMA CPT 2013 Professional Edition
- Produced by the American Medical Association
- Official CPT coding rules and guidelines developed by the CPT Editorial Panel
- Covers hundreds of code, guidelines and text changes for properly interpreting and reporting medical procedures
|Number of Pages:||885|
|Author:||Ahlman, Jay T. , Abraham, Michelle , Boudreau, Angela J./|
|Series Title:||CPT / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition)|
|Publication Date:||October, 2012|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The CPT Professional is spiral-bound. Not sure about the ICD-9, however.by BMarti6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Just purchased this book which was spiral-bound.by zenetthasbaby5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 2013 CPT is spiral bound that I purchased from Walmart.comby Misasipgirl3/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought 2013 CPT book. And, yes it comes with bigger spiral than 2011, which is good. It's the professional edition, though.by CPTCoder2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?