Similar items in stock
- Rollback$18.32 Was $21.98Save $3.66
Bissell Steam and Sweep, 50E1
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maintain a spick and span household with the Bissel Steam and Sweep. The Bissell Steam and Sweep is a fully powered Bissel steam mop and hard floor sweeper designed with a rubberized brush roll to help remove more dirt and dry debris. This inclusive floor sweeper combines the Bissell trusted sweeping technology with the natural power of steam for a one-step, time saving, thorough clean. Without producing harmful fumes or residue, this Bissell sweeper can clean and sanitize while remaining 100 percent chemical-free. When used as directed this steam mop kills many invisible germs and bacteria with its easy-to-use, steam-on-demand trigger and maneuverable, dual-sided swivel mop head. If you want a chemical-free clean, consider buying the Bissel Steam and Sweep mop.
Bissell Steam and Sweep, 50E1:
- Dual functioning mop head with both sweeping and steaming capabilities
- Rubberized brush roll
- Easily lift dirt and debris while steaming
- 100 percent chemical free
- No harmful fumes or residue
- Easy empty dust bin
- Maneuverable, dual-sided swivel mop head
- Easy-to-use steam on demand trigger
- Includes 2 washable, dual-sided microfiber mop pads
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||500|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 11.75 x 46.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby Buntrock9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can't recall but to be safe I use distilled. I find items that produce steam like iron's last longer.by jandjno4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it on all my floors, wood, laminate, and tile. Suggestion use a different pad for each type of floor.by jandjno4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've always read steamers are not recommended for use on laminate floors, but I have laminate floors and have been using the shark brand steamer on them for a few years with no problems.by Steamonlaminate10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- pushes all the dirt between the tiles...looks awfulby Buntrock9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is great on tile floors. Note if your grout has something in it turn the unit a different direction and hold steam a bit longer over it and it comes up. I haven't had any issues with it making my grout come up.by jandjno4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$899.00