Check out these related products
- $13.74 List price $18.95Save $5.21
- $22.53 Was $27.59Save $5.06
- $42.42 List price $60.00Save $17.58
- $22.83 List price $32.50Save $9.67
- $23.07 List price $30.00Save $6.93
- $24.78 List price $35.00Save $10.22
- $15.10 List price $18.00Save $2.90
- $24.08 List price $30.00Save $5.92
- $16.99 Was $18.00Save $1.01
- $28.50 List price $37.50Save $9.00
- $12.68 List price $17.95Save $5.27
- $11.33 List price $17.00Save $5.67
Olivier Roellinger's Contemporary French Cuisine: Fifty Recipes Inspired by the Sea
Consider these popular products
- $177.33 List price $199.00Save $21.67
- $209.41 List price $232.60Save $23.19
- $12.43 Was $13.09Save $0.66
- $257.95 Was $270.33Save $12.38
- $11.30 List price $18.99Save $7.69
- $14.95 List price $17.95Save $3.00
- $183.47 List price $230.00Save $46.53
- $11.39 List price $18.99Save $7.60
- $265.48 List price $315.95Save $50.47
- $29.59 List price $35.00Save $5.41
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Olivier Roellinger ranks among the finest chefs of contemporary cuisine.
He runs the Michelin-starred Relais & Cheteau Les Maisons de Bricourt in Brittany, France. Inspired by his region's maritime heritage, links with the French East India Company, and tales of piracy and swashbuckling adventure, Roellinger has developed a fresh approach to French cuisine. He asserts that an unquenchable quest for new ingredients has kept French cuisine world class since the 17th century, and has spurred harmonies between local ingredients and exotic imports, such as lamb and beans, fish and potatoes, or lobster and tomatoes.
Roellinger hails the explorers who imported bell peppers, pineapples, cloves, cumin, artichokes, and even tomatoes, once feared to be deadly, and recounts the tales that led these ingredients to our tables.
Roellinger's signature dish, scallops with the fourteen exotic spices used in eighteenth-century Brittany, epitomizes the culinary melting pot of contemporary French cuisine.
|Number of Pages:||232|
|Author:||Testut, Anne , Roellinger, Olivier , Willaume, Alain|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 11.50 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.