Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 20 Mule Team Borax delivers an effective, all-natural laundry booster and cleaning solution that can be used on even your most delicate items. The multi-purpose tool helps to remove stains and neutralize offensive odors. Get rid of pet smells, mold and more with ease. Borax laundry booster is safe for use in all washing machines and will leave your clothes smelling fresh and clean. Use it to wipe off your counters or clean your dishes. It is a truly versatile product for your household.
20 Mule Team Borax All Natural Laundry Booster:
- All-natural laundry booster and multi-purpose household cleaner
- Nature's original laundry and cleaning solution
- Removes stains and neutralizes odors
- 20 Mule Team Borax laundry booster is safe for all machines
- HE compatible
Warning Text: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Contains sodium tetraborate decahydrate. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not take internally. First aid: in eyes: rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a physician. Ingestion: rinse mouth, give a large glassful of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Not for drug use.
Ingredients: Sodium Tetraborate.
Instructions: Laundry boosting: safe for all machines. He compatible. Add 1/2 cup to every load along with your regular detergent: improves cleaning power of detergent, helps remove tough stains, natural alternative to colorsafe bleach, deodorizes And freshens, naturally softens hard water. Baby clothes: soak items in 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax And warm water. Follow-up with a hot or warm water wash, adding 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax along with your regular detergent. Laundry stains: works great on tough stains including tomato sauce, oil/grease, grass And ground- in dirt. Add 1 tablespoon of 20 Mule Team Borax per gallon of water or 1/2 cup in washer. Pre-soak for at least 30 minutes before washing. Delicates: dissolve 1/4 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax And 1-2 tablespoons of detergent in a basin of warm water. Soak dedicates for 20 minutes, then rinse in cool water. Blot items with a towel And lay flat to dry. Hard water: help your detergent to work more effectively by conditioning the water And removing hard water minerals. Add 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax with your regular detergent to get cleaner, fresher- smelling clothes. Bathroom cleaning & deodorizing: sprinkle 20 Mule Team Borax on a damp sponge or cloth And wipe on shower/tub/tile: cleans without chemical fumes or scratching (great for porcelain And fiberglass), removes soap scum, hard water deposits And dirt, helps eliminate odors And freshens. Toilet bowls: sprinkle 1/4 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax into the bowl, then swish with your toilet brush. Let it stand for 30 minutes or overnight. Carpets And rugs: for tough stains: dissolve 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax in 1 pint water. Sponge on, wait 1/2 hour, rinse well. Let dry And vacuum.; Kitchen cleaning And deodorizing: sprinkle 20 Mule Team Borax on a damp sponge or cloth And wipe on counters And appliances: removes grease And grime, makes dishes sparkling clean. Garbage disposals And drains: sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons in the food waste disposal And/or drain. Let it stand for at least 15 minutes, then flush with water for a few seconds (with disposal on). Dishwasher: boost the cleaning power of your dishwashing detergent by removing hard water minerals And residues from the wash water. Add 1/4 cup 20 Mule Team Borax in the bottom of the dishwasher to reduce spots And film from dishes And glasses.
|Capacity:||76 oz (4 lb 12 oz) 2.15 kg|
|Brand:||20 Mule Team Borax|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||201|
|Features:||HE compatible , safe for all machines , Removes stains and neutralizes odors|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.94 x 7.25 x 10.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, and here is my recipe: Three bars Fels Naptha soap, grated One box 20 Mule Team Borax One box of Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda 1/2 4 lb box of Arm & Hammer baking soda Mix together and use 1-2 tablespoons per load. I normally use just one. And I use my food processor to grate the soap. If you add a little of either of the dry ingredients to the food processor when you grate, it helps to grate it finer and keeps it from sticking to the blades. This recipe makes 22 cups, which is 352 tablespoons. 1 Tbsp per load = 352 loads for around $12.00by LoveCleanSkin9/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use Borax to make my own DIYS liquid and dry laundry soap. I mix it with Zote soap, Arm and Hammer washing soda and Oxy clean; all I buy in Walmart. I have hard water and have noticed a great improvement in my laundry.I make up extra batches for my kids and I also use it on baby clothes. I personally like the dry DIYS laundry soap. Check out You Tube for DIYS laundry soap.by HappyGrannyinOmaha12/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't use Borax on your skin, it has irritants. In fact it warns on the box about getting it on your skin, eyes or breathing it. It's recommended for laundry or general cleaning, mixing with washing soda or Oxi Clean works great in warm/hot water.by shopper2547586812/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Mix Borax with soda ash(Arm & Hammer Washing Soda), borax softens the water and the soda ash loosens the dirt. Together they make a great detergent, it's what my grandmothers used.by shopper2547586812/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES I USE IT TO MAKE MY OWN LAUNDRY DETERGENTby brySSmom10/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Borax is generally great for bugs; something about the crystal structure punctures the exoskeletons of many bugs and results in their deaths. I rent a house and there is a horrible ant colony outside where there was once a water leak; I use this (in addition to commercial pesticides) to get rid of them and keep them away.by Brian12/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hopefully they will not remove this link. But here is a great article on natural flea control and talks about using it on carpets. http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/non-toxic-flea-and-tick-control/by SJC0112/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (32) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have used Borax for this exact purpose, (among countless other uses), and found it VERY EFFECTIVE. We covered our wall-to-wall carpet with 7 boxes, left it overnight and *vacuumed it all up the next day. It basically suffocates the fleas. Given the fact that 7 boxes costs less than $30.00, it's a far cry from having the carpet professionally cleaned - which in our experience, had proven to be costly AND unsuccessful. (*We actually recycled the vacuumed-up Borax by sieving it and used it for whatever other outdoor uses we may need it. Waste not, want not!) =)by pamperedjane12/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (35) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It works very well. Sprinkle it on the carpet and scrub it in with a dry bristle broom. Do this to all floors with carpet, because fleas will get every where. To check on fleas place a white towel on the floor. They are so small you can`t detect them unless you have a white background. Good luck.by Shureshot10/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (50) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course you can...in fact, it is highly recommended by pool experts. Most of the commercial products to raise ph include borax.by menshadow1/11/2017Was this answer helpful? (34) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Didn't use it years agoby Dougie1/11/2017Was this answer helpful? (0) (15)Was this answer helpful?
- This product cannot be used in swimming pools.by CommunityAnswer1/11/2017Was this answer helpful? (0) (42)Was this answer helpful?