Similar items in stock
- $19.97 Was $24.42Save $4.45
20" Huffy Rock It Boys' Bike, Red
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Huffy Rock It Bike, with hot graphics on a red steel frame, is a bold and bright bicycle created with young boys in mind. The glossy black handlebar and rims provide a sharp contrast to the bike's silver star graphics. The front handlebar pad on this 20" Huffy Rock It Bike is designed for safety and adds to the look of this bicycle. The fully decorated seat is padded to keep boys comfortable while they ride. This boys' Huffy bicycle also includes an alloy quick-release seat to make height adjustments a snap, so it can fit your child as he grows. The single-speed bike has an easy-to-use coaster brake for smooth stopping ability and safety. This Huffy bicycle also features a single gearing speed that provides a simplistic design specifically created for young boys.
20" Huffy Rock It Boys' Bike, Red:
- Frame: steel bicycle frame in red
- Gearing (# of speeds): single speed
- Brakes: easy-to-use coaster brake
- Tires: 20" x 1.75" rugged tires
- Rims: durable steel rims painted black
- Handlebars: hi-rise handlebar in black with decorated handlebar pad
- Seat: decorated and padded seat with quick-release for easy adjustment
- Pedals: junior size pedals
- Weight limit: 85 lbs
- Assembly: clear assembly instructions included
- Dimensions: 54"L x 37"W x 25.5"H
|Maximum Weight:||85 lbs|
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 12 to 14 Years|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||20" (Age 8-12)|
|Number of Speeds:||1 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||20"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||54.00 x 37.00 x 25.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- A four foot boy is a good height for this bike. It can be ridden by taller people, but the average for a 10 yr old is a 24" bikeby TCatthePC10/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!!! I got it for my 9 year old son and he loves it!!! He is 105 lbs and it holds him just fine, he uses it almost everyday for an hourby Kinslow215/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Tapas, Short 10 yr old might be ok with it, but beleive he wont be able to use it for to long. Good Luck!by Hisweety5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my opinion yes. The bike is a basic 20" BMX style with rear peddle brakes only. I bought this for my 7 year old boy and he loves it. My 11 year old has a Pacific brand bike that is also a 20" and it fits him fine. My 11 year old is average height and a little over average weight and he has not problem with his bike. He has ridden this bike and it fits him fine.by LtStone5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just got this bike for my 10 year old daughter..she uses it with the seat at the lowest it will go. She will be able to use it for a while.by robsgurl5/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this bike would be good for a 10 year old. I have two son's turning 11 and 10 and it's a great bike for the age. Hope this helpsby AngelAtHeart11/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will arrive in a box with the chain and back tire already assembled for you. You will need to attach the pedals, handlebar, front tire and seat. Tools needed could include, 15mm wrench, 13mm wrench, phillips screwdriver and allen wrenchby TCatthePC6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is very easy to assemble. if i remember correctly i needed a 14 & 15mm wrench, a phillips screwdriver for the reflectors and of course an air pump to properly inflate the tires. i let the 7 year old owner do the assembly and i made sure everthing was assembled, adjusted and tightened correctly. i could have done it in 5 minutes by myself but spent a great half hour helping my grandson.by hf516/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will have to assemble it. It's pretty easy though... Only parts you wil need are: 2 wrenches to tighten the front wheel, Phillips head screw driver, and an Allen key to tighten the handlebars... The back tire, chain, and brakes come already assembled in the box so you don't need to mess with any of that hard stuff... Good luck!by Kinslow215/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Saish, This bike ships in a box meaning that you will need to assemble it, but its relatively easy so no worries for that. I used a wrange and screw driver. Was way easier than I expected and alot of fun! Good Luck!by Hisweety5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to assemble the front tire, handle bar, seat, peddles and adjust the reflector on the handle bar. So you will need wrenches or a pair of pliers and a Phillips head screw driverby LtStone5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you will have to assemble it yourself.. i think all you need is a wrench and maybe a screw driver ..nothing too complicated .. my husband did it and hes not that handyby Freakymamma5/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I live very close to our Walmart. If I buy 2 boys bikes, will Walmart assemble them for me? I know that Bi-Mart will do it for free.
- Hello Dixiepixie, If you order the bike 'sit to store' they will assemble it for free. Good Luck!by Hisweety5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart sells this Bike in store already assembled for the same price.by Georgem775/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ALL bikes purchased from any Wal-Mart store are assembled at no charge. IF purchased at WalMart.com there may be a slight feeby TCatthePC4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?