I have an allergy to milk and red meat. It is hard to find products that taste like the real thing. Sir Kensington's ranch dressing is delicious. I use it on salads, salmon, and even on baked potatoes. Fabulous!
About This Item
Sir Kensington's Dressing Classic Ranch 9 oz
- Sir Kensington's Classic Ranch is made with the highest quality, Non-GMO ingredients like Certified Humane free-range eggs, 100% sunflower oil, and Jasmine Tea Extract.
- Real Ranch made with 100% sunflower oil, a squeeze of organic lemon juice, and Classic Ranch seasonings like Mustard Extract, black pepper, garlic, and onion.
- Our Classic Ranch salad dressing uses Certified Humane, free-range eggs. It's the best from our nest.
- Sir Kensington's Ranch is proudly Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, and Keto Certified.
- At Sir Kensington's we are just as proud of what we put in each product as what we leave out. We use no artificial ingredients, colors, or preservatives.
- COLD WEATHER NOTICE: Our products are at risk of separation if exposed to freezing temperatures in transit. Separated products are safe to eat, however, they can't be returned to their intended state. If you live in a cold weather climate, please be aware
Ingredients: SUNFLOWER OIL, WATER, CUCUMBER JUICE, EGG YOLKS, DISTILLED VINEGAR, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, SALT, GUM ACACIA, ORGANIC LEMON JUICE, CELERY SEED, NUTRITIONAL YEAST, DILL WEED, XANTHAN GUM, BLACK PEPPER, MUSTARD OIL.
Tastes like the real thing!
I have been looking for a Paleo Ranch that I really loved and this is it! It tastes SO GOOD, it was cheaper than most of the other brands, and the consistency is right (which matters a lot!). Used it on a Cobb Salad and LOVED IT!
This is my favorite dressing I use it on salads on my chipotle bowls or any of my meal prep options. And expensive yummy delicious will be a long time user good quality highly recommend to my friends
Not sure what they were going for here. But with the price in the low-volume just is not worth it. I'm gonna stick with lighthouse dressings.
Not that good for the price point. I saw lots of good reviews, so I tried this out. Definitely not a fan. Its below average, in my opinion. There are many of other good, non-artificial anything added ranch. This is a non-dairy product, so there is that. You may not have many choices if you're non dairy.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question