This completely cleared my skin. I have been using it for over a year. If you have acne caused by oily skin, I strongly recommend this. (Be advised that it bleaches towels - this is normal because of the benzoyl peroxide, but I use a white towel to avoid noticeable bleach stains.)
About This Item
- 5-oz of Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser with benzoyl peroxide acne medication
- Daily acne face wash helps remove dirt and oil while also treating and preventing breakouts
- Contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the number-one pharmacist-recommended acne medication
- Specially formulated for acne prone skin, it's ideal for normal, oily and combination skin
- Acne cleanser features unique pore-penetrating technology that targets the source of blemishes
- Face wash contains both mineral oil and menthol to help hydrate and calm facial skin
- Keep fighting breakouts long after you wash & prevent breakouts with this acne face cleanser
- This Clean & Clear facial cleanser provides continuous acne control and is intended for daily use
Ingredients: Active Ingredient Benzoyl peroxide 10% Purpose acne treatment Inactive Ingredients Water, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, zinc lactate, steareth-2, glycerin, potassium cetyl phosphate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, fragrance, disodium EDTA, laureth-4, BHT, menthol.
|Number of Customer Ratings|
|Price Per Unit UOM|
|PPU Quantity of Units|
Clean & Clear
(2 pack) Clean & Clear Continuous Control Daily Acne Face Wash, 5 oz
Johnson & Johnson
cleared my skin
Fantastic But Disappeared?
I found this product a few years ago and love it! No matter what other products I try this is the one that is always super quick to get rid of any breakouts, either naturally occurring or from the failure of other products. I am very worried though as I've been having trouble finding this product the past little while. I noticed it shortly after I bought my last bottle but figured the store was out. Now I'm almost to the end of my bottle and beginning to panic because I cannot find it anywhere! What is happening, it is such a great product!
Part of my everyday adult acne regimen
My dermatologist recommended this for my morning cleanser. She has me on a retinol cream at night which requires benzoyl peroxide to remove it in the morning. I have been fighting adult acne for about 5 years now and have used this everyday. I love the tingle feeling when it is applied. I leave it on for a couple of minutes to help dissolve the oil before rinsing off.
I have had trouble finding it lately like other items during this pandemic, so I hope its not being discontinued.
Ive only been using this for a few days and my skin already has a huge difference! My skin breaks out easily when using new cleaners but i was very surprised this works!! You do feel a but of a sensation when using it though, hopefully thats normal? But this product has helped me my acne!
the only thing that works for me
closed comedones, gone. pimples, gone. this is the only thing that has managed to clear my skin up SO well in just a few weeks, down to like a couple of clogged pores left and that's it. after years and years of problem skin and comedonal and hormonal acne.
in the morning, i put it on in the shower and leave it on my face like a mask while i wash myself. before bed, i exfoliate with a face cloth.
the results are great!!! recently converted my roommate too and she's so happy with the results after only like a week and a half!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question