We have always liked the Betty Crocker Lemon Bars over all other brands. Great product and with Wal-mart.com it is also cheaper than the store by 22%. Add free shipping to that and it is a win-win all the way around.
About This Item
Betty Crocker Delights Supreme Lemon Bars Mix is the ideal way to make perfect lemon bars. Just add water and egg to complete this delicious recipe.
- Whip up a sweet treat at any moment's notice with Betty Crocker desserts
- Perfect for parties; makes one 8-by-8-inch or 9-by-9-inch pan
- Just add water and an egg
- Delicious, indulgent desserts the whole family will love
- The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality, and convenience; This is a product you and your family will enjoy, I guarantee it - Betty Crocker
Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dried Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Salt, Lemon Juice Solids, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Baking Soda, Whey, Color Added.
General Mills, Inc.
This brand is the best both in taste and value
I love lemon bars. These are as close to homemade as you can get. I prefer these over Krustez brands, because there is more lemonand less sugar.
The only ones to buy
These are the only Lemon Squares to buy. No other brand comes close. So why aren't they on Walmart's store shelves anymore?
Really good taste..!
I love the flavor and is very easy to make. I like the sour flavor, so I add 1/2 lemon juice and some lemon cest. Really tasty
AWESOME PRODUCT, GREAT TASTE, VERY STRONG LEMON FLAVOR, QUICK AND EASY TO PREPARE... HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question