I really was surprised how fast my cold sore healed even when applying Abreva on sore a few days old. Follow instructions given and you'll be happy with results.
About This Item
- The only non-prescription brand that has been clinically proven to shorten the healing time of cold sores and is approved by the FDA to heal cold sores.
- Penetrates deep and starts to work immediately to block the cold sore virus from entering healthy cells.
- When used early, it can knock out your cold sore in 21/2 days.**
- ** Median healing time 4.1 days. 25% of users healed in 2.5 days.
- Contains 10% Docosanol as an active ingredient
- Is a smooth, white cream that has no smell or taste and dries clear.
- Portable convenient pump; 0.07 oz
Health Concern: Cold
This is the best product ever! Been using it for years now and besides meds from a Dr. this is the next best thing. It actually works. I do wish there was more of it and maybe less expensive but still worth every penny. And I get fever blisters at least once a month and if I put it on right away it heals so quick and if I don't catch it in time this speeds the healing up so much not to mention it helps with that burn itchy feeling you get that can drive ya crazy.
Waste of product
Abreva is the best cold sore cream that I have ever used. I do not get cold sores often but when i feel it tingling I will use Abreva and it will clear up quickly. The only downfall is that the new pump dispenser releases too much cream. It will not last the amount of applications that the company says it will. I have used this pump a few times.You cannot control the pump very well. I have tried. Enough comes out to coat your entire lips. It is too expensive to have it wasted like that. I prefer the squeeze tube as you can regulate what you need.