Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$89.99 List price $109.99Save $20.00
- Reduced Price$167.99 List price $209.99Save $42.00
- Reduced Price$160.99 List price $199.99Save $39.00
- Reduced Price$89.99 List price $109.99Save $20.00
- Clearance$84.99 List price $109.99Save $25.00
- Rollback$109.00 Was $119.00Save $10.00
- $113.99 List price $173.22Save $59.23
- Clearance$189.99 List price $239.99Save $50.00
- Reduced Price$177.99 List price $219.99Save $42.00
- $159.98 List price $199.99Save $40.01
- Reduced Price$158.99 List price $199.99Save $41.00
- Reduced Price$149.99 List price $189.99Save $40.00
- $152.28 List price $288.99Save $136.71
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$368.50 List price $394.58Save $26.08
- Reduced Price$217.30 List price $1061.50Save $844.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These LifeSmart Infrared Space Heaters are infrared heater that supplement your house's heating while cutting your utility costs.These heaters, much like the infrared heating inside a toaster, are meant to heat objects in the room and provides a more natural warmth that won't dry out the air. Infrared heaters are designed to work in addition to your home's heating system. They are not meant to heat through walls or floors and work best in single insulated rooms or garages.Keep your room cozy without turning up the heat and save yourself some money this winter with these LifeSmart Infrared Space Heaters..
The LifeSmart Infrared Space Heater is an infrared heater that supplements your house's heating while cutting your utility costs.
This heater, much like the infrared heating inside a toaster, is meant to heat objects in the room and provides a more natural warmth that won't dry out the air. Infrared heaters are designed to work in addition to your home's heating system. They are not meant to heat through walls or floors and work best in single insulated rooms or garages.
Keep your room cozy without turning up the heat and save yourself some money this winter with the LifeSmart Infrared Space Heater.
(2) LifePro LS-1000HH Heaters\n 2) LifePro LS-1000HH Lifesmart Infrared Heaters
- 6 Infrared Heating Elements
- Control Panel with Digital Readout
- Power Cord Length: 6 feet
- (2) Raised Button Remote Controls with LED Indicator
- 12 Hour Programmable Count Up or Down Timer
- Thermostat Range: 50-97F
- Requires Standard 3-Prong, 120V Outlet
- Furniture Grade Wood Cabinet
- High/Low/ECO Modes
- Recommended Single Room Size: up to 150 sq ft
- Lifetime Washable Filter
- Master ON/OFF Power Switch
- Caster Wheels for Easy Portability
- Thermostat Control System
- Cord Storage Bracket
- Does Not Effect Room Humidity
- Powerful and Quiet Scroll Fan
- Cool Touch Exterior Safe for Kids and Pets
- Overheat and Tip Over Auto Shutoff
- Infrared technology effectively uses less energy to produce even heat from floor to ceiling
- Maximum Output: 1500 Watts
- Color: dark oak finish
- Voltage rating: 120 V (60Hz)
- Dimensions: 15" L x 14.8" W x 18.3" H
- Unit weight: 27.3 lbs
- Part number: LS-1000HH
- 1-year Warranty
|Maximum Room Size:||150 sq ft , 1800 sq ft|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Has Automatic Shutoff:||Y|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The heater has six elements.by CommunityAnswer9/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How many heating elements are in the LifeSmart LifePro LS-1000HH 1,500W 1,800 Sq Ft. Portable Infrared Quartz Heater?
- This model has 6 wrapped infrared heating elements.by CommunityAnswer3/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I assume this does not use any electricity since I need a source of heat when there is no electricity.
- This unit has an electrical plug in cord in the back. If you need a heat source where there is no electricity you will need to purchase a wood/fuel stove or a gas butane stove.by mkayj2/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$33.94 Was $49.00Save $15.06
- Rollback$24.03 Was $40.00Save $15.97
- $24.88 Was $29.84Save $4.96
- Rollback$51.05 Was $80.00Save $28.95
- Rollback$39.29 Was $80.00Save $40.71
- $20.06 List price $35.62Save $15.56
- Rollback$29.88 Was $45.00Save $15.12
- $44.88 Was $54.44Save $9.56
- $31.43 List price $37.99Save $6.56
- Reduced Price$64.99 List price $93.65Save $28.66