I'm a big fan of the Swanson Organic Chicken broth. Instead of adding water when I am making soup, rice, vegetables, I add chicken broth. It gives added flavor and really makes the food taste great. The Swanson Organic Chicken broth is quite good. It's fat free, low sodium, organic and has almost no calories. When it's chilly sometimes we drink a cup in the afternoon.
About This Item
- Made from pure and simple ingredients: organic chicken stock from free-range chickens raised without antibiotics and organic vegetables picked at the peak of freshness
- Packaged in a 32 oz. twist-cap, resealable carton
- Non-GMO, No MSG, No preservatives, artificial flavors or colors
- Gluten free and 100% fat free
- Use as a base ingredient for delicious soups or infuse flavor to your favorite side dishes
Ingredients: Ingredients: Chicken Stock**, Chicken Flavor**, Sea Salt, Carrot Juice**, Onion Juice**, Garlic**, Spice**, Tomato Paste**, Turmeric**. **Organic
Distributed By Campbell Soup Company
Customer reviews & ratings
Great tasting and really adds flavor
Safe shipping, great expiration date March 2021
A Have to Have
This is a home staple. I really like the boxes in lieu of canned chicken broth and always keep one in the refrigerator. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Fantastic taste with visual appeal
My newest "go to" for chicken broth. I've tried other brands that lack the "look" or has questionable taste. I think it's worth paying a tad more for quality of this brand rather than risk ruining an entire meal just to save a few cents on a generic competitor brand.
I buy this product regularly.
Very versatile product. Use it in soups, casseroles and as a base for crock pot meals. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question