Similar items in stock
- Clearance$149.99 List price $189.99Save $40.00
eZip E4.5 Electric Scooter, Green
Customers also viewed these products
- from $12.62
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The new E4.5 Electric Scooter is the perfect solution for teens on the go! This eco-friendly scooter has never been so practical and affordable for hanging out with friends! With a 300 watt motor, the E4.5 takes you everywhere around your neighborhood, like to the mall, movies, ice cream shop, park or school.
eZip E4.5 Electric Scooter, Green:
- Speed: up to 12 mph/19 km
- Aggressive power board design
- Auto shut-off and relay protection controller
- Motor: 300W of power from a DC earth magnet
- Battery: EV rated SLA type, Plug and Play design in nylon handled pack, 24V/7Ah pack
- Charge system: UL listed Currie smart charger with LED status display
- Brakes: rear band brake and alloy brake inhibit lever
- Wheels: Currie exclusive polished alloy wheels
- Tires: Currie low profile street slick tires (10" front and 8" rear)
- Handlebar/stem: exclusive Currie design -removable bars
- Forks: standard unicrown design with over steering limit
- User controls: power on/off switch, easy access charger port in frame console
- Saddle: non-slip ABS resin with in-mold graphics and brand logo badge
- Frame: hi-ten steel, heavy-duty with 1-piece steel tooled battery box and oversized head tube
- Accessories: Plug & Play seat kit included
- Net weight: 49 lb/22 kg
- Rider age and weight limit: ages 13+/do not exceed 180 lbs
- Model# EZ-4.5-GR
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Maximum Weight:||180 lbs|
|Battery Size:||24 V|
|Age Range:||12 to 14 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EZ-4.5-GR|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||42.00 x 18.00 x 39.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unfortunately not long enough in my opinion. Expect from 30 to 40 mins of ride time at moderate throttle or about a 5 mile range for a 75 lb rider.by FrankesTravel12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 minutesby scamps10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- LET THE BATTER DIE COMPLETELY AND RECHARGE ITby STUCKNAME9/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?