Similar items in stock
Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Airfloss HX8111/02 (Instant Coupon Applied)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give your mouth quick and easy total care with Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Airfloss. If flossing isn't a regular part of your oral care routine, the Philips Sonicare AirFloss can give you an easy, effective way to clean between your teeth. The Philips Airfloss features microburst technology that delivers air and microdroplets of water or mouth rinse to remove plaque between teeth, and is proven safe and gentle on gums and teeth. With one-button functionality and a guidance tip that ensures targeted cleaning, the Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Airfloss can quickly clean your entire mouth in just 60 seconds. Philips Sonicare AirFloss takes the hassle out of flossing so you can get a deep clean every day. If you need to strengthen your daily dental routine, consider buying this miraculously simple Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Airfloss.
Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Airfloss HX8111/02:
- Philips Airfloss has simple one-button use that cleans your entire mouth in just 60 seconds
- Microburst technology removes up to 99 percent more plaque than regular brushing
- Slim, angled nozzle and guidance tip make it easy to reach back teeth
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to two weeks on a single charge
- Easy-to-fill reservoir holds 2 teaspoons of water or mouthwash for two uses
- Slim, easy to hold handle
- Fits Sonicare chargers
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HX8111/02|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 470K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I see in one commemt, that is will not clean the back side of Your teeth, is that true? Thanks
- I don't have that problem, I think it is the way you hold it.by Tontie727/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i haven't had a problem.by 4dead4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased this item for my eleven year old daughter. She stated that it works great and she gets the back side of her teeth as well. She also wears braces. It was recommended by her primary dentist. Hope this helps.by FlirtatiousOne11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it pumps one shot between your teeth, it is used from the front only but will shoot out the backby dona89/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by bildadf9/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. online through targetby 4dead11/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They recommend changing the heads every six months. I would recommend purchasing more than one unit for additional family members.by FlirtatiousOne11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby dona811/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine plugs into a wall outlet.by Tontie727/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a base the plugs into an outlet. When the flosser is in the base, it charges.by An anonymous customer8/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $17.05 Was $18.94Save $1.89