Similar items in stock
Brother MFCJ625DW Multifunction Printer Wireless 15-9/10inx14-9/10inx7in Black
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Brother Printer MFC-J625DW Printer/Copier/Fax Machine/Scanner is a compact and easy-to-use all-in-one that can print, copy, scan and fax. The stylish design and unique, decorative lid of this Multifunction Printer/Copier/Fax Machine/Scanner (Brother Printer MFC-J625DW) is ideal for the small or home office. Share with multiple computers using a wireless network connection. Save paper with auto duplex printing on this all in one printer/copier/fax machine/scanner from Brother Printer (MFC-J625DW). Unattended fax, copy and scan up to 20 page documents using the automatic document feeder. It is compatible with Brother iPrint&Scan free app download that allows you to print images and scan to your Apple, Android or Windows Phone 7 mobile device.
• Compact, stylish, easy-to-use, all-in-one printer allows you to print, copy, scan and fax
• Easily connect to your wireless (802
• 11b/g/n) network
• You can also connect using Ethernet networking or USB 2
• Fax, copy or scan up to 20-page documents using the automatic document feeder
• Print 35 standard-size, black/white pages per minute or 27 color pages per minute with up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
• Save paper with auto duplex (2-sided) printing
|Maximum Scanner Resolution:||1200 dpi|
|Has Automatic Document Feeder:||Y|
|Number of Sheets:||100 sheets|
|System Requirements:||MS Windows Server 2008 R2 , MS Windows XP Professional , Apple Mac OS X 10.4.11 , Apple Mac OS X 10.6.x , MS Windows Vista , MS Windows Server 2008 , MS Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition , MS Windows 7 , Apple Mac OS X 10.5.x , MS Windows XP Professional x64 Edition , MS Windows Server 2003 , MS Windows XP Home Edition|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||64 MB|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS X 10.4 or higher|
|Interface Type:||5-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Has Automatic Two-Sided Printing:||Y|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||6000 x 1200 dpi|
|Recommended Use:||Photo Print|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , Memory Stick (MagicGate) , Memory Stick , MMCplus , Memory Stick PRO , Memory Stick PRO Duo , SDHC , MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|Size:||A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in) , Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in) , 4" x 6" , Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) , 3.5" x 5" , 5" x 8" , Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in) , A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) , A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in) , 8" x 10" , 5" x 7"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MFCJ625DW|
|Paper Size:||Legal (8.5" x 14"), Letter (8.5" x 11"), Photo (4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10"), Envelopes|
|RAM Memory:||64 MB|
|Power Type:||AC Supply|
|Color Pages Per Minute:||27ppm|
|Features:||Save to memory card , Print from memory card , Scan to e-mail , Save to USB flash drive , Print from USB flash drive|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby RAYSFUN3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I printed pictures out the day I got this printer and they were excellent. I am very happy with the way it prints photos out.by Danni9303/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i tested a photo and was good as going to walgreens or walmart self help.by wildkatblue1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby GillyPriest3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My computer does not have a cd drive...is there software available to download for the set up?
- I just upgraded my iOS and the CD that came with it didn't work to install the drivers on my laptop so I went to the Brother website and they had the drivers online available for download for free. You would be able to do the same.by Gypsigirl2136/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $3.57 Was $4.53Save $0.96