Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum Tire 225/60R15
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.
The Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum tire is a perfect match for drivers looking to utilize their luxury touring vehicle year round and in all weather conditions. With an extremely positive rating for noise level, this high performance tire gives the passenger an outstanding driving experience and the peace of mind that comes with a 60,000 mile tread wear warranty. The Kumho tire features an asymmetrical tread design and four circumferential channels that improve water drainage and wet grip making it a reliable addition to your car. To meet the needs of today's luxury touring sedans, this high performance tire offers a sophisticated sidewall design and jointless nylon cap construction reducing the vibration and noise level. Also included with the purchase of the Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum tire is 24-hour roadside assistance program for two years, ensuring your safety on the road and putting your passengers at ease in an emergency.
Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum Tire, 225/60R15:
- Kumho tire has asymmetrical tread design
- Four circumferential channels provide efficient water evacuation to maximize grip on wet surfaces
- High G-force braking
- Waffle design sipes
- Stress relief dimples provide linear snow traction without compromising lateral grip of tire
- Sidewall design
- Jointless nylon cap construction
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: V
- Load Index: 96
- Speed Rating Translation: 149 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1565 lbs.
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Tire Load Index:||96|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||A|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Black Sidewall|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2106453|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||V|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.64 x 8.86 x 25.64 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you would have to buy the road hazard warranty. The tires will last longer than two years. Or you will pay to have you tires fixed if flat. No pro-ration if not fixable after the two years.by mweeds2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To my knowledge, you would have to deal directly with Kumho without the road hazard. And even then you still may get a runaround on who takes care of the tire. A true manufacture defect issue with the tire can be dealt with by TLE, just depends on how well trained the employee are at the store your getting the tires at. The road hazard does cover you on flat repairs. It will as well cover you in the event if the tech cannot repair the leak. At that point they will prorate the tire, depending on the remaining tread life will be ( 25 percent or less used tread life is a free replacement) be how much you be covered on yhe replacement tire. If the tire does get replace under the warranty, you will have to rebuy the road hazard and the lifetime balancing.by TLEZeek7/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they do! YOu would have to call to see how much depending on the vehicle. I have a SUV and its going to cost me $70 bucks, its about $17.48 per tire. I thought that was pretty good.by Erina79974/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Higher speed ratings will handle more heat and circumferential force, which causes them to be more ridged and firm. This helps for performance handling and responsiveness to steering inputs, but can firm up road manners and result in a little more tire noise from impacts. Your lower speed ratings typically are "looser" types of passenger all-seasons and standard touring all-seasons and are not as concerned with sport performance. in short "yes"by demegorgon11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?