Customers also bought these products
- from $3.98
- from $3.50
- $16.99 Was $20.82Save $3.83
NETGEAR NeoTV Streaming Video Player
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$59.98 Was $89.88Save $29.90
- $79.99 List price $96.35Save $16.36
- Rollback$59.98 Was $68.96Save $8.98
- $139.98 Was $149.99Save $10.01
- $29.99 List price $33.05Save $3.06
- Reduced Price$76.94 List price $82.00Save $5.06
- $84.00 List price $109.00Save $25.00
- $76.80 Was $91.22Save $14.42
- $104.90 Was $123.71Save $18.81
- $49.99 List price $62.50Save $12.51
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Netgear NeoTV Streaming Video Player:
- Instantly watch thousands of movies and TV in HD
- Get a $5.99 VUDU movie credit from Walmart with purchase
- NeoTV streaming player lets you stream movies and TV shows from Netflix, VUDU, Hulu and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi from the leader in home networking
- Remote control app for smartphones
- 1080P HD resolution video
- Access to entertainment channels, games, music and more
- Connect to apps like Facebook and Twitter
- Wireless design helps reduce clutter
- Netgear streaming player includes a remote control for easy navigation
|Volts:||12 V DC|
|Display Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NTV200-100NAS|
|Connector Type:||HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear SPDIF output ( TOSLINK ) - rear , Wireless / wired|
|Battery Size:||- CR2032|
|Product Accessories Included:||Remote control, power adapter|
|Features:||Infrared , Yes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it has hulu plus, along with netflix, pandora and several others.by mrnut3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes hulu plus works great all i use mine for is netflix and hulu plus and there are many more apps i have not even tried but netflix and hulu plus are the first two apps you'll seeby justareview19753/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by yesIcan2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can play Hulu Plus TV shows and movies via the NeoTV in high definition resolution.by NeoMax3/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no it only has an hdmi output so it will not work on older tvs unles you pay a bunch of money on a converter but as i have said in another A. if you need or want RCA's or coaxal you sould go with a Roku they have about 4 differant ones but they have a Roku LT thats the same price as this and has all the hook ups HDMI and the older ones its not 1080p but is 720p and if i didn't have HDMI hook ups thats the way i would go it has all the same apps plus Crackle and Roku's are great i have both the only reason i got the netgear is because i want 1080p and the roku 1080p is about $40 more but it is worth it but again this netgear is worth every penny as wellby justareview197510/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes HDMI is required.by yesIcan2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, an HDMI compatible TV is required. The NeoTV does not have a composite connector for non-HDMI TVs.by NeoMax2/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and no. (in that order)by AllenH10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it has both wired and wirelessby justareview19755/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by yesIcan2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the NeoTV has an Ethernet port unlike the Roku LT, HD, or XD models.by NeoMax2/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by AllenH2/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?