1912-S Barber Quarter Good
Arrives by Mon, Feb 3
About This Item
- Photos in this listing may or may not be stock photos. The photos are meant to be an indication of the product you will receive.
- Coin Highlights: Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath and will have a nice rim.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
- Rim may show slight weakness.Protect and display your coin by adding a protective Dansco Album today.
- This coin would be a great addition to any collection.
Backed by APMEX's satisfaction guarantee. All products are 100% authentic.
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.