Check out these related products
- $11.30 Was $13.79Save $2.49
- $12.99 List price $16.95Save $3.96
- $11.89 List price $16.95Save $5.06
- $13.69 List price $16.95Save $3.26
- $12.20 Was $13.66Save $1.46
- $12.20 List price $16.95Save $4.75
- $12.23 List price $16.95Save $4.72
- $11.65 List price $16.95Save $5.30
- $12.98 Was $15.64Save $2.66
- $11.30 List price $16.95Save $5.65
- $13.79 List price $16.95Save $3.16
- $14.11 Was $14.86Save $0.75
Consider these popular products
- $6.73 Was $9.88Save $3.15
- $11.48 Was $14.92Save $3.44
- $16.76 List price $29.95Save $13.19
- $24.48 List price $35.00Save $10.52
- $12.74 List price $14.99Save $2.25
- $11.74 Was $14.44Save $2.70
- $12.54 Was $13.26Save $0.72
- $10.42 Was $11.85Save $1.43
- $11.13 List price $24.95Save $13.82
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Simon & Schuster Source, 2002, ISBN # 0743226801
Creamy risotto, dotted with fresh spring peas or delicate shellfish, is a classic of the northern Italian table. This versatile dish never ceases to please -- combining the satisfying flavors of tender rice, fresh herbs, and seasonal ingredients with delicious results. Whether featuring grilled sausage and bell peppers, wild mushrooms, or the perfect pairing of salmon and dill, risotto is as equally well suited to simple suppers as it is to formal dinner parties.
Williams-Sonoma Collection "Risotto" offers more than 40 recipes, including old favorites and fresh new ideas, all rooted in the venerable Italian tradition. Warm up winter evenings with a rich, satisfying four-cheese risotto, or serve a light risotto with artichokes for an early summer supper. Delight guests with special dishes such as risotto-stuffed tomatoes or crisp risotto croquettes. Risotto recipes in the dessert chapter combine figs and almonds or chocolate and hazelnuts to complete this inspired collection.
Full-color photographs make it easy to decide which risotto to prepare, and photographic side notes highlight key ingredients and techniques throughout, making "Risotto" more than just a fine collection of recipes. An informative basics section and glossary include everything you need to know to make this hearty Italian dish a trusted favorite in your kitchen.
|Number of Pages:||119|
|Author:||Barnhurst, Noel , Johns, Pamela Sheldon , Williams, Chuck|
|Series Title:||Williams-sonoma Collection|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publication Date:||November, 2002|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 9.75 x 0.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.