19" x 19" Bronze Ornate Square Mirror
Customers also considered
- Rollback$13.23 Was $19.96Save $6.73
- $45.99 Was $52.99Save $7.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add this 19" x 19" Bronze Square Mirror to your space and enjoy its beautiful frame in an antique-bronze finish. The frame of this ornate mirror is crafted of polystyrene. The use of this lightweight material makes the framed mirror easy to hang without using complicated wall braces. Hang the mirror above your mantle, in your bathroom on your vanity or even in a hallway to help give the illusion of space. This 19" x 19" Bronze Square Mirror is ideal for homes with traditional decor.
19" x 19" Bronze Ornate Square Mirror:
- Works perfectly both as a functional and decorative wall piece
- Frame made of polystyrene
- Easy to hang
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5-0063|
|Brand:||Pro Tour Memorabilia|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 11 and 3/8 squareby rvmath8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 11 1/2" H and 11 1/4" Wby Katy58/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just measured it. it's 11 by 11 inches not including the frame. it's a good mirror and worth the price in my opinion.by basketball993/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the mirror is not removable from the frame.by CommunityAnswer12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- came with two latches that I assumed would work best if wire was attached to each look at hung in that manner. I instead chose to add a small picture-like hangerby rvmath5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?