Check out these related products
- $30.90 Was $32.68Save $1.78
- $33.18 Was $39.16Save $5.98
- $33.62 List price $45.75Save $12.13
- $49.99 Was $55.87Save $5.88
- $24.43 Was $27.74Save $3.31
- $23.19 Was $32.39Save $9.20
- $44.81 Was $48.70Save $3.89
- $54.61 Was $58.24Save $3.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Cambridge Univ Pr (Txp), 2002, ISBN # 0521894751
This book represents a considerable revision and expansion of Public Choice II (1989). As in the previous editions, all of the major topics of public choice are covered. These include: why the state exists, voting rules, federalism, the theory of clubs, two-party and multiparty electoral systems, rent seeking, bureaucracy, interest groups, dictatorship, the size of government, voter participation, and political business cycles. Normative issues in public choice are also examined. The book is suitable for upper level courses in economics dealing with politics, and political science courses emphasizing rational actor models.
|Number of Pages:||768|
|Author:||Mueller, Dennis C.|
|Publisher:||Cambridge Univ Pr|
|Publication Date:||February, 2003|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $4.68 List price $5.50Save $0.82
- $10.82 List price $22.99Save $12.17
- $12.48 Was $16.15Save $3.67
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $10.96 List price $16.00Save $5.04
- $10.48 Was $13.56Save $3.08
- $46.62 List price $57.95Save $11.33
- $8.50 List price $12.00Save $3.50