About This Item
- Photos in this listing may or may not be stock photos. The photos are meant to be an indication of the product you will receive.
- Coin Highlights: Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-67 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band bordered by "E Pluribus Unum " the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows surrounded by "United States of America " "One Dollar " and "In God We Trust." Features the San Francisco Mint’s “S” mintmark.
- Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
- The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years.
- Add this certified 1881-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!.
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question