About This Item
- Photos in this listing may or may not be stock photos. The photos are meant to be an indication of the product you will receive.
- Coin Highlights: Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark just above the denomination.
- Display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
- The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years.
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.