Parenting Your Out-Of-Control Teenager: 7 Steps to Reestablish Authority and Reclaim Love
Check out these related products
- $13.12 Was $13.84Save $0.72
- $14.50 List price $16.99Save $2.49
- $13.12 List price $17.99Save $4.87
- $12.27 List price $17.99Save $5.72
- $10.92 List price $16.00Save $5.08
- $11.13 List price $16.99Save $5.86
- $11.77 Was $13.18Save $1.41
- $11.23 Was $11.89Save $0.66
- $11.26 Was $12.48Save $1.22
- $11.85 List price $15.99Save $4.14
- $10.67 List price $16.00Save $5.33
- $12.52 List price $16.99Save $4.47
- $9.99 Was $12.49Save $2.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A guide to raising troubled teens teaches readers how to understand teen behavior, establish a useful contract for life around the house, and seek outside help when necessary.
Every teenager rebels against authority at some point--talks back, breaks curfew, or disobeys. But literally millions of teens take their rebellion to a point where it disrupts their families and endangers their own futures or even their lives. If one of these teens is yours, you've probably lived through years of conflicting advice and pat solutions that don't last. Finally, this breakthrough guide from a master therapist will show you the seven steps to positive, permanent change for you and your teenager:
1. Learn the real reasons for teen misbehavior.
2. Make an ironclad contract to stop that behavior.
3. Troubleshoot future problems.
4. End button-pushing.
5. Stop the "seven aces" -- from disrespect to threats of violence.
6. Mobilize outside help.
7. Reclaim lost love within the family.
Clear, compassionate, and packed with real-life solutions to real-life problems, this book gives parents the tools they need to turn their families' lives around for good.
|Number of Pages:||368|
|Author:||Sells, Scott P.|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.00 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $7.91 List price $14.00Save $6.09
- $11.57 List price $19.95Save $8.38
- $9.27 List price $15.99Save $6.72
- $8.88 Was $9.72Save $0.84
- $11.32 List price $16.99Save $5.67
- $9.11 Was $12.92Save $3.81
- $10.91 List price $15.00Save $4.09