Consider these popular products
- $16.80 List price $28.00Save $11.20
- $10.82 List price $15.00Save $4.18
- $9.27 Was $11.33Save $2.06
- $4.86 List price $6.99Save $2.13
- $37.23 List price $50.00Save $12.77
- $61.97 List price $80.00Save $18.03
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
- $9.25 List price $14.95Save $5.70
- $13.61 List price $18.00Save $4.39
- $9.99 List price $16.00Save $6.01
- $7.81 List price $9.99Save $2.18
- $12.17 Was $13.09Save $0.92
The Human Challenge: Managing Yourself and Others in Organizations
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This book provides readers with the needed skills in human relations that are becoming increasingly important for career success. It emphasizes "the person" in the organization and on the interactions between managers and other employees. Chapter topics include communication in the workplace; appraisals, promotions, and dismissals; conflict management; leadership; labor relations; intercultural relations; and more. For managers and other professionals in any field that want to learn the skills needed to interact most effectively with managers and co-workers.
|Number of Pages:||351|
|Author:||Benton, Douglas A. , Tucker, Mary L. , McCarthy, Anne M.|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publication Date:||February, 2003|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.25 x 10.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.