Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$25.96 List price $30.96Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$23.96 List price $28.96Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$20.96 List price $25.96Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-NETGEAR Wireless Router - N900 Dual Band Gigabit (WNDR4500v1)
Wireless N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router with WiFi Speeds up to 900 Mbps (450 + 450) ideal for HD video streaming and other demaning applications Security - Best in class (WPA/WPA2?PSK) and WEP and Push ?N? Connect ensures a quick and secure network connection using WiFi Protected Setup? (WPS) NETGEAR Genie? ? Easy dashboard control to manage, monitor and repair your home network WiFi Range - Simulateous Dual Band doubles bandwidth while reducing WiFi interefearece and is ideal for larger homes with many connected devices
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Compatible Devices:||Mac , Desktop Computers|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WNDR4500-100NAS|
|System Requirements:|| |
|Connector Type:||WAN : 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps; LAN : 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Operating System:||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Linux WS 4, 5, Mac OS X|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Features:||Quality of Service (QoS) , Wi-Fi Protected Setup , Inbuilt Firewall , Push and Connect Button|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.80 x 10.40 x 3.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How well does this router work with a Ipad2? Ive heard there is connectivity issues with NetGear routers.
- I have not had any problems at all with my Ipad2. I usually use my Ipad while sitting on back deck. Connects instantly with a very strong signal and performs great. Make sure to keep router updated and I don"t believe you will have any problems and will love the perfomance of this router.by Rjoerob9/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have an iPad and it works great with mine. I have had no issues at all.by Enternetnut4/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it with a asus tf201 tablet and I don't have any problems. I know it's not the Ipad2 but it's still a tablet. i hope this helps.by mrcando3/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has FOUR wireless connection w/ rj-15 or rj56???, cables, and TWO usb ports. should run all six, if needed. Each may take a portion of bandwidth, if all on same freq channel. If some hi, then that load will be divided. Gives each band of the two, some greater flexability.by XITexas1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Three so farby mrdawg1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you mean secure it with a password?? YESby ginny41/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean "make it unusable", you can turn it off. If you want to "lock it" to a particular device, then the best way is to use the same unique *strong* password on both devices. That will function as a unique lock even tthough it is not one--because any device with that same password would be able to gain access.by jerryabr12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?