Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with whole grain, Lucky Charms is fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals, and is a good source of calcium.Frosted toasted oat cereal with marshmallows. Lucky Charms Cereal contains 11 grams whole grain per serving; at least 48 grams recommended daily. A whole grain food is made using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. Grow up strong with Big G Kid cereals. Give your kids more of what they need to be their best. Start the day with Big G Kid cereals. Kids love the taste and it's the only leading line of kid cereals to have at least eight grams of whole grain and a good source of calcium in every serving.
- Whole Grain First Ingredient
- They're Magically Delicious
- May Your Imagination Be as Colorful as Swirled Diamond Charms
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Good Source of Calcium
Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Flour, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Gelatin, Trisodium Phosphate, Yellows 5 & 6, Red 40, Blue 1, and Other Color Added, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), a B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), a B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||20.5 oz (1 lb 4.5 oz) 581 g|
|Certifications & Claims:||Free From Gluten|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.85 x 9.70 x 12.95 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10.0 Grams|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.0 Grams||2.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||1|
|Sodium 170 Mg||7|
|Potassium 50 Mg||7|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.0 Grams||7.0|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||6|
|Sugars 10 G|
|Protein 2.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The box I have says there are gluten free.by cathyntampa18/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are gluten free and it says that on the side of the box. :)by cathyntampa17/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Kell! I'm Rakeb from General Mills. All sizes of our regular Lucky Charms are gluten-free (Chocolate Lucky Charms are not gluten-free). The gluten-free product will be clearly marked on the side panel of packages. If you have any further questions, please let me know. ~Rakebby Rakeb1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not advertised as gluten free.by CommunityAnswer12/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is gluten free.by CommunityAnswer2/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi! I'm Rakeb from General Mills. Lucky Charm cereal has been Gluten Free since October 2015. The ‘Gluten Free’ claim is printed on the side panels of the box, below the ingredient deck and also on the opposite side. If the box does not bare the ‘gluten free’ claim on either side panels, the box you currently have was produced prior to October 2015 and is not gluten free. If you have any further questions, please let me know. ~Rakebby Rakeb1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The food is just fine to consume.by DBERR7/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I'm Rakeb from General Mills. The gelatin in our Lucky Charms cereal is sourced from pork.by Rakeb12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?