Check out these related products
- $19.70 List price $24.95Save $5.25
- $13.08 List price $16.99Save $3.91
- $6.44 Was $9.57Save $3.13
- $13.57 List price $16.95Save $3.38
- $16.63 List price $24.00Save $7.37
- $11.77 Was $13.98Save $2.21
- $12.44 Was $15.95Save $3.51
Consider these popular products
- $15.17 List price $16.99Save $1.82
- $66.66 Was $72.00Save $5.34
- $14.06 List price $20.00Save $5.94
- $12.52 List price $19.95Save $7.43
- $27.96 List price $39.95Save $11.99
- $11.12 Was $12.37Save $1.25
- $16.39 List price $26.00Save $9.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The stories of thirty-three women who enthralled society's artistic geniuses and thus inspired the creation of some of the greatest works of the past two centuries. American Lee Miller was a successful model before traveling to Paris to become the apprentice, lover, and muse of Man Ray; Nancy Cunard, British writer, heiress, and political activist, was a lover to numerous members of the twentieth century's art and literary circles, including Ezra Pound and T.S. Eliot; Parisian-born artist and poet Dora Maar had a profound influence on her infamous lover, Pablo Picasso. While the lives of these women were very different in most aspects, they shared the ability to awaken fervor in and to influence the work of their Pygmalion painters, writers, or photographers. The vision of the artist and his muse remains an integral part of our notion of artistic creation, and the collaboration of these interwoven destinies continues to fascinate historians, art appreciators, feminists, and general readers alike.
|Number of Pages:||231|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 12.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.