Check out these related products
- $17.96 Was $18.91Save $0.95
- $12.64 Was $13.60Save $0.96
- $10.53 List price $16.00Save $5.47
- $16.86 Was $19.47Save $2.61
- $12.01 List price $17.00Save $4.99
- $13.65 Was $17.11Save $3.46
- $14.02 List price $14.89Save $0.87
- $12.17 Was $15.46Save $3.29
- $13.25 List price $18.95Save $5.70
- $11.26 Was $13.91Save $2.65
My Happy Days in Hollywood: A Memoir
Consider these popular products
- $12.21 List price $17.00Save $4.79
- $21.09 List price $27.99Save $6.90
- $14.91 List price $17.95Save $3.04
- $14.52 List price $17.99Save $3.47
- $10.45 Was $11.90Save $1.45
- $12.33 List price $15.95Save $3.62
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the television hits "The Odd Couple, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, "and "Mork & Mindy," and movies like "The Flamingo Kid, Beaches, Pretty Woman, "and" The Princess Diaries "under his belt, Garry Marshall has been among the most successful writers, directors, and producers in America for more than five decades. His work on the small and big screen has delighted audiences for the last three decades and has withstood the test of time." "
In "My Happy Days in Hollywood," Marshall takes us on a journey from his stickball-playing days in the Bronx to his time at the helm of some of the most popular television series and movies of all time, sharing the joys and challenges of working with the Fonz and the young Julia Roberts, the "street performer" Robin Williams, and the young Anne Hathaway, among many others. This honest, vibrant, and often hilarious memoir reveals a man whose career has been defined by his drive to make people laugh and whose personal philosophy--despite his tremendous achievements--has always been that life is more important than show business.
|Number of Pages:||276|
|Author:||Marshall, Garry , Marshall, Lori|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||April, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.75 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.