Customers also viewed these products
- $15.88 List price $27.98Save $12.10
- $38.88 List price $59.98Save $21.10
- $5.00 List price $6.98Save $1.98
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stories To Tell (3 Disc Set) (2 CDs and 1 DVD) (Walmart Exclusive)
Exclusive includes the CD/DVD of his live show from Shepherd's Bush in London and a CD of Greatest Hits.
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.40 x 5.00 x 5.50 Inches|
|1.||Endless Summer Nights|
|2.||One Thing Left|
|4.||Over My Head|
|6.||Now And Forever|
|7.||Keep Coming Back|
|8.||This I Promise You|
|10.||Should've Known Better|
|11.||Right Here Waiting|
|12.||When You Loved Me|
|13.||Don't Mean Nothing|
|14.||Should've Known Better|
|15.||Endless Summer Nights|
|16.||Keep Coming Back|
|17.||Take This Heart|
|18.||Hold On To The Nights|
|21.||Too Late To Say Goodbye|
|23.||Right Here Waiting|
|24.||When You Loved Me|
|25.||Endless Summer Nights (DVD)|
|26.||Take This Heart (DVD)|
|27.||One Thing Left (DVD)|
|28.||When You're Gone (DVD)|
|30.||Through My Veins (DVD)|
|31.||Always On Your Mind (DVD)|
|34.||Should've Known Better (DVD)|
|35.||Don't Mean Nothing (DVD)|
|36.||Right Here Waiting (DVD)|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As of 03 MAY 2011 Tues. 11:32 p.m. Central Time. I contacted 3 local stores,....NONE of the 3 had copies available. So......I have not seen any packaging that would indicate a/the region. Wish I had a copy to answer your question.by TheAppleDUDE5/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's no indication on the packaging what region it is. It played in my Region 1 player, but it could also be region-free. I'm unsure.by marxychick15/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably region 1 (North America). In Europe we need region 2, unless you own a region free DVD-player. I think most pc's are able to play all DVD's so that might be a solution to this problem. Just use your pc to play Richard Marx. And play it loud! :-) Good luck. Grtz Jos (from Holland).by Jopro14/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $7.97 Was $8.99Save $1.02
- $4.99 List price $7.98Save $2.99
- $5.89 List price $7.98Save $2.09
- $15.44 List price $30.99Save $15.55